Hello my name is Frankie its about 2 month when I reach 30 years...and plz sorry for my crappy ENG

Why I I start this topic is im not sure if its good idea to play arma when im so old ..why I thing so ? my workmates have lot of fun when they saw me playing arma CTI :D I work as 3D artist for one Czech 3D printer company..

I have feeling im oldest player of arma lol .. I remember when I start playing OFP everything was fine I enjoyed but now when I play arma I fell like im wasting time can anyone xplain me this :D even Marek Spanel Father of OFP disappear .. if I watching some live stream of A3 dev team I can see so young guys :P  But I still love to play arma just I  need know there is more people same old like me meh :D

BTW: its crap when people in gym start calling u good morning SIR ...omg  :D

I'm 35 yrs old and have no plans to quit gaming :D

It keeps the mind sharp and is good for social skills, age is just a number, if you still love it then don't stop, quit when then fun factor goes.

• Like 2

You are younger than the average age of a pc gamer (38) :)

I am 36. My (real life) friends that I regularly game with are 40, 45, and 34.

• Like 2

Why freaking out, Great age. Old enough to be respected yet young enough to look good :) I'm 32 and I like myself and feel more confident than 5-6 years ago, have improved shape, dropped excess weight which affected my entire look. It all depends how you keep yourself, I used to know people of my age who look like 50yo bums with big bellies and they have this fucking "senile" mentality that keeps dragging them down and preventing from doing anything, anything - seriously it's better to cut any ties which such people as soon as possible.

Gaming has become an important part of our lives and culture, a common ground between generations. A new guy was employed in my workplace, young looking 19yo and kinda freaked out. Came to him, shook hands and asked him so what games are you playing lately, what youtube channels are you watching, what sites are you browsing? You know, the internet language, some meme quotes xD Guy opened and became very friendly with me. Of course due to white collar line of work I could have not asking him about that and keeping the distance and acting like a SIR, but why? Gamers are good pals and age is no barrier here.

• Like 1

BTW: its crap when people in gym start calling u good morning SIR ...omg  :D

Believe me, that's far better than constant ask for ID while buying alcohol. :(

• Like 1