I can already imagine me blocking the shots with the lightsaber!! :D

Someone also needs to make a Darth Vader suit!!!! it will be epic!

Someone also needs to make a Darth Vader suit!!!! it will be epic!

Honestly, I want a generic Sith thing (kinda like the ones you see in those Star Wars KOTOR trailers from Bioware), I'm sick of the Skywalker family! ^^

Hey guys!

I really had not much time to work on this project and when i spent it on the "map" which i want to add....

So here some information what im planing:

The main focus is on the multiplayer gameplay right now. Im working on a 1vs1 gamemode. The Duel itself will be inside an "arena" known from the movie, Episode 1.

I had in mind to make more maps but i dont know if i will find the time.

The fight system itself is working fine so far but it still needs some adjustment and of course some more cool moves. Right now there are 3 different attacks possible depending on your move direction. Blocking is also possible.

I will try record and upload a video about a multiplayer match this weekend!

cheers

Ruppertle

• Like 7

Honestly, I want a generic Sith thing (kinda like the ones you see in those Star Wars KOTOR trailers from Bioware), I'm sick of the Skywalker family! ^^

They have been the cause of every conflict in the canon for decades :)

Yay! Nice to see something Star Wars related for Arma still in development, altough this would have been awesome complementary mod for the other bigger one. ;)

• Like 3

Hey guys! So here is the video of the Multiplayer Gameplay and the Arena!  It still has alot of bugs.
Due the lack of time i cant tell you when this will be ready for release but for now:

Enjoy the Video

Cheers Ruppertle

• Like 10

LOVE IT!!! is force push gonna be a thing aswel :P

• Like 1

LOVE IT!!! is force push gonna be a thing aswel :P

Or other force abilities. I remember that there was several different abilities in the Jedi knight games. Force jump would be especially nice, if the map will have levels on different elevations like in the movie.

• Like 3

This looks great! Those animations look like they are from Jedi Knight though, are they custom?. I was told the Imperial Assault mod by Blue Harvest was shut down due to a cease and desist letter from Disney. Not sure if there is any truth to this, but if there is hopefully you won't receive the same type of letter because this mod looks like a lot of fun. 

As far as I know Blue Harvest stopped working on their mod due to fear of an eventual cease & desist order; but nothing indicates that Disney had its eyes on the mod in the first place.

As far as I know Blue Harvest stopped working on their mod due to fear of an eventual cease & desist order; but nothing indicates that Disney had its eyes on the mod in the first place.

Hmm, that doesn't really make sense. Where did that fear originate? Obviously something must have happened to scare them into shutting down. I know they cite the Star Trek fan film situation as their reason, but that was with a different IP owned by different companies. It isn't the best case to compare their risk with. That mod had a lot of work put into it and for them to close their doors just out of fear seems irrational. The imperial assault mod was all over social media during the time of the star wars movie release. When you have IGN, Game Informer, Games Radar, Kotaku, etc. making tweets about awesome star wars mods and showing them off, it would not surprise me if Disney came across the mods that way. I would say that it is almost certain that they were aware of them and possibly contacted them. **EQUIP YOUR TINFOIL HAT NOW**  It is also possible the Star Trek fan film story is just a cover. It is a very real possibility that Disney did shut them down and demanded they remain silent about it. If they were to speak out or tell the truth, Disney would then sue them for what they did with their IP. If this sounds crazy, that's because it is, but that doesn't mean that it doesn't happen all the time because it does. However, I'm sure we will never get the whole story. Like I said before though, hopefully, this mod will not experience any complications like that because it looks awesome. Have no fear McRuppert, the force is with you.  :thumb:

"NYAAAOOOOOOOO"
Perfect choice for the fall voiceover lmao

Thoughts on giving each lightsaber 3 fire modes representing the 3 stances; fast, standard, and heavy? Like from JK

Hey guys!

So its been along time i replied here and yeah i kinda stopped working on this mod because of lack of time, motivation and technical reasons...

But i want this thing to get out for you so i started working on it again and redone most of the conifg and script parts because it was a mess.

Im now focusing on a little demo mission where you have to fight against incoming enemie waves and i will also include a multiplayer mission.

I did a few changes like adding a custom animations set, redone the lightsaber look added force push and some other little things....oh and now you can reflect incoming laser back to the enemie and kill him. there still some things to do but soon i can start on creating the missions.

i also made a new "map" the Docking Bay 327 from the Deathstar (i made it in O2 so not the best looking thing but should do the trick)

fy2l7x6p.jpggazg7n3o.jpgqu7svw9j.jpgrmjsqq3i.jpg

cheers

Ruppertle

• Like 26

I think the shadowLOD on those little barrels is sticking through the main mesh, just fyi. Looks amazing overall.

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

"Just you wait until this is released...

- Let me guess : you'll take the red one?"

• Like 4

I hope we see different coloured lightsaber's  :don 14:

• Like 1

"Troopers ready for deployement, lord Palous!

- Hold your men, lieutenant, I'm waiting on something..."

• Like 9

"Troopers ready for deployement, lord Palous!

- Hold your men, lieutenant, I'm waiting on something..."

Haha awesome

• Like 1

This will be a great addition to my fashion!
Good luck in the many interesting initiatives