warden_1

RNORAF Alpha Release

HVmPVz6.png

H&K MP7 Alpha Testing

Royal Norwegian Armed Forces Mod [NORAF]
Updated 010-24-15

This is just an early alpha version containing only the MP7 with a few camo patterns (mostly Norwegian based for our mod but I did include an AOR1 paint since that's all anyone really cares about in all honesty...). If you would like to help out by doing an animation or importing accessories please let me know, I am totally fine with giving out my source files for the MP7, however I would like to know who has them and what they are using it for and be allowed to use any derivatives if you improve upon mine ;).

People we are actively seeking:
- Modelers
- Animators
- Importers
- Weighers
Very open on skill level, we can try and help you if you are willing to learn and help out.

http://imgur.com/a/wxNz2

Any and all models created by myself or the rest of our team will be released as source files when the mod is officially released so everyone can benefit from them. No models from other authors will be released.

No content from this mod, nor any source files or derivative works thereof (including reskins) may be uploaded to the Steam Workshop.

**NOTE: The addons shown in the pictures aren't included, I think it was RH's stuff and Cunico's 6094.**

DOWNLOAD v0.01

• Like 2

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

Royal Norwegian Armed Forces Mod (RNORAF) v0.1 alpha

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. Soon we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

** Note: since this is a project on which more people are working we will contact you in the future to discuss how you want this to be setup on Armaholic.

Thanks for sharing it with us. Model seems to be sexy curvy as hell, nice work.

New mod v0.1-alpha available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey warden_1 , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

What about that opscore airframe ? Will that part of your mod too? I've not come across any mods out there with them.

What about that opscore airframe ? Will that part of your mod too? I've not come across any mods out there with them.

The airframe is made by Crye actually, I do not know when I will be releasing it if I do... however I can tell you that it as well as the ops core will be sent over to the BWmod guys as German KSK have used the airframe a fair amount recently, so I would look there for it maybe in the coming months.

• Like 1

There was a KSK mod in the works by Donnie, but he dropped out of sight, he also had an airframe, it would be great to use for CAG unit's.

It would be a shame not to release it, as it looks pretty cool, even as a standalone, but respect your decison no matter what you decide ;)

There was a KSK mod in the works by Donnie, but he dropped out of sight, he also had an airframe, it would be great to use for CAG unit's.

It would be a shame not to release it, as it looks pretty cool, even as a standalone, but respect your decison no matter what you decide ;)

I wouldn't mind a link to said mod's WIP thread or whatever, when I do release the airframe I will give source files like all my other stuff so you can use it for whatever you like in A3.

• Like 1