shadowlid

Any Aircombat Severs out there?

My main reason for playing ARMA is the large maps and the ability to fly fighter jets. I have been searching for a sever that utilizes jets either against the AI or PVP. I make my own missions where i play myself against 6-10 enemy jets but thats getting old. I want to try my skills against someone that will give me a run for my money. Not to mention I would love to join a Clan that is Air power focused! Not to mention with VR comes out the dog fighting in ARMA 3 will be par non! No other game will have the full war experience like arma 3!!!

Man, I'm finding difficulties finding a non-passworded populated DCS server.. Your chances of A3 combat aerial servers are next to slim.

My main reason for playing ARMA is the large maps and the ability to fly fighter jets. I have been searching for a sever that utilizes jets either against the AI or PVP. I make my own missions where i play myself against 6-10 enemy jets but thats getting old. I want to try my skills against someone that will give me a run for my money. Not to mention I would love to join a Clan that is Air power focused! Not to mention with VR comes out the dog fighting in ARMA 3 will be par non! No other game will have the full war experience like arma 3!!!

Well, that´s interresting, why would someone prefer flying Jets in ArmA while he´d have way more fun flying Jets or Helicopters in DCS? ArmA Jets are nice, but dont really fit the Aerial Combat requirements (lack of a proper flight engine)

But to answer your question...I havent seen Aerial Servers so far, I might be wrong but I really dont believe that there´ll be a dedicated Air Combat Server in ArmA.

I'm in Navy unit based on the USS Nimitz, we fly F/A-18 which is our main frocus. So we are all about aviation here