mattaust

ArmA 3 Custom Buildings

G'day! 

Here is my whole compilation of Custom 3D Structures/Buildings for ArmA 3. 

I have decided to release them properly to the public independently and hope users find them useful in expanding their gameplay. This compilation contains thousands of hours worth of work (with learning). So, yes I'm basically happy for all map makers, and mission designers to use these buildings as they wish. This is now an independent mod.

Download: Latest version is 1.4

OR

What does this modpack contain? 

• 4 Different style Single Story Residential houses 
  • 2 Different Style Double Story houses 
  • 1 small Pub 
  • 1 Large Outback Pub 
  • Construction Site Double Story House (Contains 4 different construction stages) 
  • Correctional Facility (Smaller Prison) 
  • Large Prison
  • Car Showroom 
  • Post Office 
  • Bank 
  • Centrelink (This is a government welfare building for those that need financial assistance in Australia) 
  • Police Station 
  • Food Items, Sandwiches, sausages, steak, bread, chips, chocolate etc. 

TO ENTER THE POLICE/PRISONS: ENTER THIS IN DEBUG AND HIT LOCAL EXECUTE (PRESS ESC IN EDITOR TO SEE THIS): 

player setVariable ["copLevel",1,true]; 

Please note that larger buildings are designed for map makers, such as the prisons. These are built into modules (The building itself is one whole piece but the walls around it are separate pieces. This is also true for furniture in the bank/centrelink as separate pieces reduces lag in dense areas due to LOD switching.

[ALL PBO's ARE DEPENDENT OF EACH OTHER, RECYCLED TEXTURES ETC. THIS MINIMISES FILE SIZE].

If I have forgotten to do something, please don't hesitate to reply. 

License:

This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/.

WHAT CAN YOU DO?

Attribution â€” You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.

NonCommercial â€” You may not use the material for commercial purposes. (This includes to monetize your server )

ShareAlike â€” If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.

UNBINARISED FILES HERE:

Please read the read me's as it well help you better understand what can't be done (basically no commercial use), and if you re-upload it. You must carry this license over with it, ownership is not transferred or privatised. 
This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. 

Monetization:

You can apply for monetization approval for my content or any remixed, reshaped or redistributed content with my license but you must state:

Email: Mattauststudios@gmail.com

What the funds are used for:

What content (scripts/physical content) the users pay/donate for:

The Servername:

The Sever website:

Approved Monetized Servers: (AS OF 01 NOVEMBER, 2018)

((approved by email via mattauststudios@gmail.com)) 

((Please note that these can be removed at anytime if there is found to be misconduct in regards to my request by email))

Altis Life France (altis.life)
Arma 3 Project Life

American Life
ANZUSGaming
KLAERWERK Community
Mountain Valley RPG
POPLife Reborn
ResurrectedRP
Untouchable Life Community

PICTURES:

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma
?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma
ocjdVeB.jpg ?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Mattaust, great that you can offer this up to the community !

SJ

• Like 1

Thanks Mattaust, great that you can offer this up to the community !

SJ

+1

Thank you!

It would be nice to see some of these buildings put into a low-fi terrain that runs better on lower spec machines.

I really liked the Australia territory, but my system at present just doesn't have the juice to do anything meaningful with it.

This may just be the excuse I need to mess around with world editing again, who knows.

Added some pictures to the original post.

Your welcome everyone.

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey mattaust , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

First of all congratulations for your work.

Unfortunately we are doomed here to play with tenths of maps seeing same buildings over-and-over again (at 95% of times)..

like living in a world full of different (regarding size) people (fat ppl/skinny ppl/tall ppl/short ppl..)..but..all of them with same face characteristics.

I wish more people were dedicated to fill the maps with new stuff.

I wish you find the courage to create (or being part) of a large collection of buildings we can all enjoy. 

Keep up!  :)

since when has a centerlink been right next to the bank?

Should be next to the pub  :P

• Like 1

giorgygr,

Haha yes, that is one of the main reasons why I took up 3D Modelling in arma 2, sure I wasn't doing buildings, but I started with objects, but then it turned into buildings.

I just think that some of these can help map developers just put that little bit more in into giving us more variety, I'd definitely love to do more but I'm a one man band so I'm pretty happy with what I have acomplished.

Thanks again everyone   :)  :)

So nobody is working on a new map featuring these assets? Odd :/ Will Eden allow to design maps too?

Upcoming features for V1.2 due for release Late December/January.

-Pathways will be added for AI on all buildings not just a few
-Better Fire Geometry for bullet projectiles on all buildings
-Lighting for all buildings
-Destruct Models for all buildings incl construction houses.
-Trial & Error with some 2D art techniques to gvive some buildings more wear. This will be in the form of additional models so we get more variety.
-More Colour variations for residential houses
-Fix breakable glass on Bank and Centrelink (If I succeed, I'll eventually add it to all buildings (takes time)
-Add Texture/Material to floors to give different sounds I.E. Stair sounds, concrete, wooden floor sounds, tiles etc.

-Optional Extra-

Full Interior Skyscraper built into modules for map makers/ mission makers (Still a major Work In Progress might not make the deadline)

Will be optimised to the fullest extent for best performance possible.

• Like 5

Good stuff! Thanks for sharing.

/KC

One thing I noticed with the 1.1 showroom was that the door to the offices does not open.  By the looks of your next release it will fix the other options I had to report. Thanks for a great pack that i'll be featuring on Kelley's Island at OrgoByte.com. If you need any other details send me a msg and I'd be glad to share. Thanks Matt!

Yes I just realized on release that the door to the offices didn't open, I have fixed it but will hold off till the big update.

Stay tuned for more updates.

• Like 2