Sign in to follow this  
Obsidione

Is this normal ??

Hello all.

Well, i play arma 3 and most of the time King of the Hill mod, and i´m a sniper 95% of the time.

Has a sniper i use my range finder, my side arm ( pistol) and my  marksman rifle, and i find a problem that is  annoying and makes me die most of the times:

So i make the shot with my marksman gun, and then find new target with  the range finder, and if i ear some people behind me i press ( number 2 key) to pull my side arm,  the animation first pull the marksman gun and then pull the side arm.....aaaand im dead!!

I have try another thing, have the range finder in my hand » pull the side arm » range finder again and wen i pull side arm 1 more time the animation is correct, the side arm comes out.

But when i change to range finder » marksman gun » range finder » side arm the animation makes the problem that i describe above (bold).

Is that normal in the Arma 3 or is just me or the mod?

Did i make myself understand? I´m sorry for my bad English :(

Best regards,

Obsidione

Yeah, just tried it. It does cycle to rifle first in prone position.

Think you found a bug.

• Like 1

Plenty of transition animations are missing...

A usefull thing to do would be to list these transition problems - but that's going to be tedious, anims are a mess, frankly.

• Like 1

Haha, I was letting the frustration speak. ^^

On a more serious note : I'm quite happy with the way Arma3 is evolving and the game certainly feels much better than it was on release.

I just hope that, at some point, the animation department will undergo the same quality & efficiency step-up as the other mechanics. ;)

Skeletons, Head rotation axis, transitions, plenty of stuff could use some love.