7:27:20 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/kapolei/Clutter/DefaultClutter.model'.
 7:27:20 Warning Message: '/' is not a value
 7:27:20 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/kapolei/Clutter/DefaultClutter.swLighting'.
 7:27:20 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/kapolei/Clutter/DefaultClutter.scaleMin'.
 7:27:20 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/kapolei/Clutter/DefaultClutter.scaleMax'.
 7:27:20 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/kapolei/Clutter/DefaultClutter.affectedByWind'.

class DefaultClutter;
   class Grass_Green1: DefaultClutter
    {
        model = "arma3map\kapolei\clutter\c_StrGrassGreen_group.p3d";
        affectedByWind = 0.6;
        swLighting = 1;
        scaleMin = 0.7;
        scaleMax = 1.0;
    };

i dont have any errors in pboproject but once i load my map into editor i get the message above

http://pastebin.com/1bbYF2cF

here is the complete config after i pboproject and then pbo extract it, i took the stratis config and changed it to mine and it worked at first then pboproject deleted my folder and i never made a copy FML but im getting this again, anyone have an idea?

7:27:20 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/kapolei/Clutter/DefaultClutter.model'.
 7:27:20 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/kapolei/Clutter/DefaultClutter.swLighting'.
 7:27:20 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/kapolei/Clutter/DefaultClutter.scaleMin'.
 7:27:20 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/kapolei/Clutter/DefaultClutter.scaleMax'.
 7:27:20 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgWorlds/kapolei/Clutter/DefaultClutter.affectedByWind'.

I'll give it a try I think I did one time and it didn't work but I'll try it out I have been combing over everything for hours and now it's going onto days I actually got it to work but somehow it messed up and it was pretty nice, I would actually like if the terrain gods didn't use Skype and just use team speak or something I hate skype

so i tried the config from what you told me and now i get about 20k  (1:52:22 Warning Message: No entry 'bin\config.bin/CfgVehicles) warnings hahahaha

here is my complete config and layers because the main issue i am having is once i pack it i dont get errors and i go in game click on editor and then click the map it will load and then crash.

http://pastebin.com/95R4Xh1H

any help would be awesome and i will surely do the same