IndeedPete

Pete's Texture Templates

@IndeedPete You have no idea, no FRIGGIN idea how much this helps dude. This is literally a treasure trove for beginner modders. Thank you so much for your contribution and work, this is amazing.

• Like 1

@IndeedPete
This has been a fantastic resource for our community.  Thanks a million! 

-k 

Is it possible to get a template for Contact Vest? I searched between your files but didn't find any. Thanks

What Contact vest? I don't know if the Contact stuff is decrypted already, probably not.

A modder named Clasless posted the Special Stealth Uniforms [SSU] (looks very good) and he mentioned you in the credits of the mod.
I believe some textures come from the contact DLC, thats why I think the friend above asked for it.
Would love it too if you have. I've tried contacting Clasless but had no luck.

I'm not able to spot any Contact textures on the screenshots. There are some Apex ones which I never bothered with though. Like the CSAT Viper gear.

4 hours ago, IndeedPete said:

I'm not able to spot any Contact textures on the screenshots. There are some Apex ones which I never bothered with though. Like the CSAT Viper gear.

4th Picture on Steam, I think thats the Modular Vest from the LDF. Could be wrong, nevertheless looks good.
Anyway thanks for all your support here, it helps us a lot, really appreciate it.

There should be a colour layer in there or not?

Well, put your colour as top layer in that group.

Basically, yes. You could manually cut out or cover the empty parts that aren't applied to the model but there's no difference in-game. However, camo patterns are tricky. You probably need to adjust them so they seamlessly fit the model and don't break up. This process of cutting, moving, turning, and retrying in-game is quite time-consuming and no template can do that for you. Also, you might need to tweek the colours, dirt, filter opacity etc. Sometimes you get weird artifacts with certain colours. It's trial and error. At least for me.

Is there a Stealth uniform template? I also wish there was a T-140 template.
Though I am working on making simplified V-44X Blackfish, FA-188 Black Wasp II and To-201 Shikra templates. 

OUTSTANDING work. You sir have saved me countless hours ... Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to necro this thread but does anyone have a mirror please? I have requested access to the original file but had no response.

I've updated the link after Google decided to disable it for some reason. Download should work again.

• Like 4

Is there a texture template for the CROWS turrets found on the IFV-6c and M4 (as an example)?  I know the textures aren't specific to the vehicle, but I'm not sure if I could find them in the google drive link

Could be the one under cars / BLUFOR / turret_co.

Moin kann mir jemand sagen wo mann, das Tractor Template findet habe in ConfigViewer geschaut aber finde den Ordner "Soft_F_Enoch". Danke im Vorraus

Unter ...steamapps\common\Arma 3\Enoch\Addons\ kannst Du die Datei soft_F_Enoch.pbo finden.

Under ...steamapps\common\Arma 3\Enoch\Addons\ you can find the file soft_F_Enoch.pbo.

Servus, ich bins nochmal. Kann mir jemand sagen wo ich das Template für den Hemtt Flatbed finde

@Fabinator

Forum Guidelines

All communication must be written in English on our forums. Avoid writing in other languages, any kind of slang, or "short text" (e.g. "wtf") speak. This way, users can ensure they understand one another clearly.

:rthumb: