Sign in to follow this  
esmajor72

Dev & Zeus bugs...

If this is in the wrong section I'm sorry. But this deals with Dev Branch so I thought it went here

Since I discovered the Eden Editor I have been madly in love with it LOL.

But here are 2 bugs I discovered...

1. Placing units with Zeus, the "radio" voice is altered... (i.e. "Awaiting Orders" sounds like a 33 RPM record being played at 1 RPM)

2. Moving units with waypoints... when you place a cycle point down (CTRL+ALT+LMB) it appears at the bottom left of the map and cannot be clicked on or moved.

Both bugs were confirmed to be caused by the DEV build by disabling the Dev Branch and testing in stable build.

For now I have turned my 'radio' volume down to 0 and just choose not to cycle any movement.

EDIT: So as of 10/13 I noticed the cycle movement is working. Not sure if they fixed it in this past update or if it just worked itself out. Speech issues still exist

EDIT 2: After more testing it's been discovered that it still happens )the cycle movement) but ONLY with "pasted" units. If you place 10 choppers down without copyiong and pasting it cycles fine. Copied units using the copy paste commands they send the cycle down to 0,0,0 on the map