endimmion

Arma3-Servers.net, a server list and tracker for Arma 3

Dear Arma3 Community,

Arma3-Servers.net is a web server list and tracker for Arma 3 with lot of features:

- Connect directly to any server with our "Connect" button on each server page
- Browse servers by: rank, countries, versions, uptime, tags ....
- Complete search features: Find the best server for you using, our search engine with multi-criteria
- Favorite system: Build your own list with your favorite servers
- Comment system: Leave comment on servers and discuss directly with their owners
- Server status check: All servers are checked every 5 minutes, to guarantee you an up to date list
- Server statistics: Get detailled charts for your server: players connected, votes, rank and uptime
- Server notifications: Received notifications when your server goes offline
- Vote system: Vote every day for your favorite server with Steam OpenID authentification
- Dynamic status banners: Show your server status on your website/forum with our nice dynamic banners
- Support for "private" servers

- Mobile version
- More to come in the future

Last month, we have received around 15,000 unique visitors.

https://arma3-servers.net/

Best regards,

Interesting, nice clean banners.

One problem though,

http://arma3-servers.net/server/27010/

There's a second server, a passworded one,  on this IP and a different port, but the search function on your website never finds it.

We don't import from Steam passworded server. If you want it on the list, you have to register it by yourself.

You should register all server by yourself, because you get access to all features that way. 

Yes, thats working. Excellent, thanks. :)

You'r welcome ^^ If you have more question, you can contact us directly with our ticket system on the website.

• Like 1

I wish for a server browser than I can search for mods enabled since most of them don't mention it in the server name/description.

I wish for a server browser than I can search for mods enabled since most of them don't mention it in the server name/description.

We have found something with the query protocol. We will run some test.

We updated the list to display the mod used by server.

But it is not possible to know which one is need by client.

You can see an example with this server : http://arma3-servers.net/server/49754/

The "Mod(s)" section at the bottom show the list of Mods.

We have just released our new major feature for our server list : the "Ping Feature".

This feature will allow you to see the latency of servers on different spots around the world. This can help server admin to see how their server perform in different places and player to find a server with a good latency near them.

http://arma3-servers.net/server-ping/

We have fixed our "Connect" button to work correctly with the latest patchs.

Is this able to filter out servers based on mods? (e.g. I'd like to enter the mod I'm using and quickly find a list of servers that support it). Maybe the new server browser will support this...

Is this able to filter out servers based on mods? (e.g. I'd like to enter the mod I'm using and quickly find a list of servers that support it). Maybe the new server browser will support this...

We have tried to make something like that. But the information provided by the query protocol was not enough reliable to make it enough satisfying.

We have now switched our Arma3 server list and tracker to HTTPS.

Hi, nice site. Have you thought about serverviewer for websites like gametracker is doing ?

Keep up the good work...

;)

Hi, nice site. Have you thought about serverviewer for websites like gametracker is doing ?

Keep up the good work...

;)

What do you mean by serverviewer?

my server is there too. Nice Serverlist for Arma 3 Sever