Nife

[RELEASE] BromA Framework MK 3 (00631) - Modular, Fast, and Easy.

this looks interesting. I am wondering if you could supply some kinda of mission example to use this type of template. thanks!

Sure thing man.

This is a mission in Isla Duala where you have to capture some stuff; it might be a bit out-dated but should be good enough reference - link.

Just for the sake of it, another mission in Altis where you have to find some hostages; lots of AI and the objectives are randomized - link.

Hope this helps, let me know if you want any specific type of scenario.

Version (0061) release!

Sorry about the delay, we've been a bit busy recently.

Changelog:

• Updated DAC Events to change the loadout of the crewmen from spawned
    vehicles.
  • Updated the garrison script by Zenophon to its latest version. (#27)
  • Removed the scaleUnits function as it was useless. (#31)
  • Removed unused variables from the DAC plugin's dictionary. (#31)
  • Fixed AI Spawn script issue where AI needed invisible helipads to land
    on rough terrain. (#32)

As usual, grab it on GitHub. I also just want to thank everyone who's been using it and giving some feedback, it was really cool to see people making some use out of it.

I'm so hyped about this right now. I wish my day goes faster so I can get home and try this. This looks awesome!

Version (0063) release!

Featured in this release is a brand new plugin made from scratch for the Framework: the Round System. Following the philosophy of always making mission making as easy and automated as possible, this plugin aims to provide a sort of second-layer framework to make TvTs which rely on quicker rounds, instead of long and drawn out fights.

The Round System plugin was designed and coded from scratch to be a very flexible and easy to use, and as the name suggests, manages rounds. Features include but not limited to:

• Choose how long rounds last, how long players can prepare in between and the interval time between them.
  • Define the condition for victory in a round, with either complex expressions, percentage of casualties taken, or simply decide who wins by default when the timer runs out. Of course, you can also choose to end it in a draw.
  • Setup zones so that players may only stay within their designated spawns before the round starts.
  • Supports multiple spawn zones per side. 
  • Display round info such as points every round end. 
  • All these features are heavily automated and can be configured in few minutes of changing just a couple of settings.

If you wish to modify the script yourself, all events are clearly named and organized by server/player, and if necessary, you are encouraged to alter them to fit your own scenario.

Of course, that wasn't all that was added with this update: read here for all changes.

As always, thanks for everybody who has shown their support, added me on steam asking questions, and to those who contribute to the development of this project.

Version (00631)

This is a very small patch that fixes an issue with ACE3, where the scores from deaths wouldn't be given to the appropriate killers. It uses a bit of a workaround but it seems to work just fine.

The video  tutorials don't seem to be working.