awesome work Zabb!

I was just wondering if you could add coyote and rg colours for the DragonFire Gen2 D? Its an awesome combination of vest pouches and would really love the different colours for desert and woodland environments!

ok, I'll make to next update.

Zabb are many of the vests supposed to have randomly coloured different pouches? I've noticed on vests in coyote for example have various parts which are in OD green. :(

ok, I'll make to next update.

Thanks for new update man! 

I've been watching your work. With each update you get better and better

Maybe it's time you join in the RHS team?  ;) 

I really like this mod a lot and it works great to fix TRYK uniforms but I have a few comments:

• For the H suspenders, BHD Vests and pistol holster straps, can you resize these down by 3-5%? There is a lot of gap space for these 3 items.
  • For the H suspenders, belts (grenade holder) and pistol holsters, can you adjust the armor value down? I think it should be similar to the rangemaster belts since technically, they are belts and has almost no ballistic protection.

The new vests looks incredible. I was wondering if you would make MTP versions or even better Futarm  and Zee Excamo versions? Or can you release a blank template for us to recolor?

Lastly, where did you get those umbrella patches? I can't find it in your mod. :P

Zabb are many of the vests supposed to have randomly coloured different pouches? I've noticed on vests in coyote for example have various parts which are in OD green. :(

some vest has mixed pouches.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

TAC Vests v1.0.2

Updated mod v1.0.2 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

thank you for mirror link.

Thanks for new update man! 

I've been watching your work. With each update you get better and better

Maybe it's time you join in the RHS team?  ;) 

RHS? haha, no invatation. 

lone and my pace.

I really like this mod a lot and it works great to fix TRYK uniforms but I have a few comments:

• For the H suspenders, BHD Vests and pistol holster straps, can you resize these down by 3-5%? There is a lot of gap space for these 3 items.
  • For the H suspenders, belts (grenade holder) and pistol holsters, can you adjust the armor value down? I think it should be similar to the rangemaster belts since technically, they are belts and has almost no ballistic protection.

The new vests looks incredible. I was wondering if you would make MTP versions or even better Futarm  and Zee Excamo versions? Or can you release a blank template for us to recolor?

Lastly, where did you get those umbrella patches? I can't find it in your mod. :P

1. [Holster and Pistol Proxy] is compatible for RH pistol pack (especially JUST FIT the "P226")

2. I Added armor value to no armored items if vests has the "Magazines". (only abdomen)

hitpointName = "HitAbdomen";     armor  = 20;     passThrough = 0.1;

I receive many request for MTP and camo vest. and, I dont make that for capacity reduction in this time.

but Im making MTP color pouches. maybe it will become unique item. *dont rush me.

Ci4qGHvUkAA2R1_.jpg

Umbrella...? so, you say this photo? I have no plan to release this.

E42003D680FE8165EA71868A6D60DB96EC916DD5

[WIP] refine

Leg holster belts (for Unique items)

*This refined belt has no compatibility for TRYK and RHS.

Now

CjcATGNVEAEvhiS.jpg:large

Refined

CjcANlGUkAARlZy.jpg:large

CjcAR-xUYAUZBBi.jpg:large

no compatible

CjcARdzUUAAEowH.jpg

• Like 4

Umbrella...? so, you say this photo? I have no plan to release this.

E42003D680FE8165EA71868A6D60DB96EC916DD5

Yes this one. Thanks for the update and RE / Biohazard fans would have loved to see it. Maybe one day.

I know i'm late on the update praise but looking forward to seeing your future work with the dragon fire 2. Would make a fitting replacement for the PMC vest :)

After the latest arma update(1.6) some of the pmc vests are missing like Pointman OD, my favourite :( :( :(

Update: it's when you run Tac Vests and Tryk at the same time!

refined:Leg holster

*dont send PM for this pictures.

F79010655241CC724942C82C31C08DB8E9987A25

3BD128D7AFF8D9C80B2AE6990CCAE0C2DC609D92

• Like 3

Thanks for the update.  Any plans to include the BHD chestrig as a standalone vest? such as no armor underneath

Thank you Zabb!

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

TAC Vests v1.0.2.1

thank you.

Thanks for the update.  Any plans to include the BHD chestrig as a standalone vest? such as no armor underneath

yes, and it will refine texture and model. but not soon because im making other MOD. sorry for that. ;)    

NOTICE

add:Beard (bleach)

5C8285912FA222BC92FD821DF7FBB31EF1896C69

• Like 4

UPDATE

TAC Vests ver 1.0.3

*You need this version "1.0.3" when use the "ENFORCER MOD"*

__________________________________________________________________________________

(June/17/2016)

TAC ver 1.0.3

added:

beard (bleach color)
TAC RRV

-RangerGreen/ACU Mag
   -COYOTE/MTP Mag  

__________________________________________________________________________________

554F26A3FF235D820E453144BB902520BB50E465

0342CE4884BBFBB8FD00FB1D3F29B2AC4B5E440E

• Like 6

THANK YOU!!! Thank you for adding the dragon delta vests with od and coyote!!! Your awesome man!!