I can make missions for you

I got a thousand and a half hours of experience in Arma 3, most of it in the Editor.  I've made more than a hundred missions of all kinds of game types for about 9 different groups over the past couple years.

I'm not the best but I know how to do whatever you want me to do.

The more elaborate the mission, the more time it'll take, though. 

If I get too busy taking requests, though, I'll probably start charging like $1 a mission or something just to lower my workload.

So post what you want here and I'll get back to you with something in a day or two.  If you guys like my work and give good feedback in the thread, maybe I'll make a tip jar or something.

• Like 3

Hey there i have PM'd you with the details about what im needing! hope to hear from you soon!

This guy is amazing, he offered to make a mission from scratch for me, and after he spoke to me and understood exactly what i needed, he was able to put patrol ops onto a map of my choice, he works fast aswell, it didn't take him long, and when i ran into problems he helped me fix it straight away

will be going back for anymore work i need!!

thanks bro :)

I got a thousand and a half hours of experience in Arma 3, most of it in the Editor.  I've made more than a hundred missions of all kinds of game types for about 9 different groups over the past couple years.

I'm not the best but I know how to do whatever you want me to do.

The more elaborate the mission, the more time it'll take, though. 

If I get too busy taking requests, though, I'll probably start charging like $1 a mission or something just to lower my workload.

So post what you want here and I'll get back to you with something in a day or two.  If you guys like my work and give good feedback in the thread, maybe I'll make a tip jar or something.

Please check out my User missions thread called Shipwrecked!.

Hey man I would really like your services. Im available tonight, Please join my teamspeak so we can discuss the pricing. TY!

TS: 167.114.209.39:10019

Could you do Multiplayer PVP missions?

Of course.  That's like 1/3 of all the missions I've made.  PM me with what you want.

Can you do scripting for Wasteland main and side missions?

There's nothing I can't do

I have sent you a PM about my multiplayer mission design... I would like to have a response of you. Thanks!