Hello, i have a questions... why the hellfire missile (great missile, one shot t-100) can't have the same system of the scapel of the vanilla drone .... with the hellfire, we need align his self with the traget to shoot...why !!!! Can you make a upgrade for fix this please (that so boring to turn his self with the target... it's boring ...)

When ACE3 is installed, APEX Service menu doesn't appear

When ACE3 is installed, APEX Service menu doesn't appear

For me too

Great UAV but I cant get it working in Liberation CTI mission. It is on a dedicated server and I can build it in the menu but it won let me control it or connect to it. I have added it in the UAV section also. Any ideas??

Great UAV but I cant get it working in Liberation CTI mission. It is on a dedicated server and I can build it in the menu but it won let me control it or connect to it. I have added it in the UAV section also. Any ideas??

Are you spawning it empty? It has to belong to Nato in order to connect to it without having to hack the UAV itself.

13/6/2016 Unfortunatly No Update.... No Fix ......                    

13/6/2016 Unfortunatly No Update.... No Fix ......                    

The mod is currently on hold, i spoke to Kiory the other day and asked him

• Like 1

yep, Drakon config menu won't load (it does not show up in the drop down list) when running this mod and ace 3. Any news on this?

I'm trying to use with ace3 i deleted the pbo`s and it still wont wotk can anybody help me and im playing through play with 6 thank you 

And I don't see laser_designate pbo.               Sorry for the break ups

It will not work . Due to arma 3 updated version. Only mod author can update this addon

On 2/8/2017 at 7:45 AM, 2face1 said:

And I don't see laser_designate pbo.               Sorry for the break ups

That's why there's an edit button, it's best to use, rather than post several things one at a time, cheers.

Sorry to everyone expecting any fixes any time soon, there won't be, we are all very busy with life work, putting food on the table, etc, unfortunately I don't have time to update anything on my end.

On 9.2.2017 at 10:55 AM, kiory said:

Sorry to everyone expecting any fixes any time soon, there won't be, we are all very busy with life work, putting food on the table, etc, unfortunately I don't have time to update anything on my end.

The sad reality of many mods :(
I do appreciate you letting us know though. Brings closure and whatnot :P

On 9-2-2017 at 10:55 AM, kiory said:

well then just drop your job and get to modding who needs food and money nowadays , and if you do need it ...  i think the forum generation whom are expecting / demanding updates and fixes will pay for your bread, right guys ?  :P

good luck IRL and we will see you as soon as you got the time ;)

4 hours ago, supergruntsb78 said:

well then just drop your job and get to modding who needs food and money nowadays , and if you do need it ...  i think the forum generation whom are expecting / demanding updates and fixes will pay for your bread, right guys ?  :P

good luck IRL and we will see you as soon as you got the time ;)

That's a laugh, everyone is saying. "noooo don't monetize mods, add a donate button!".

I haven't received a dime from this forum from my donation buttons, they're all having a laugh. XD

Thanks for the kind words either way.

• Like 2

Hrm, works for me alright. The ace issue is still there of course, and deleting mentioned ace pbos doesn't help in my case. But running this mod without ace works. What did the latest arma updates supposedly break again?