Wow amazing job too bad it isnt working proper with ace hope that get fixed soon.

Love the uav

Thanks for troubleshooting that for us officeramr, we'll look into it and add it to the bugs/incompatability list for now.

Is ACE3 issue and should be fixed in upcoming ACE3 v3.4.0.

• Like 2

YES! This thing is amazing! Great work to the Drakon team! Just one question, will we ever see Sidewinders for self defense? 

YES! This thing is amazing! Great work to the Drakon team! Just one question, will we ever see Sidewinders for self defense? 

Unfortunately we don't have plans to add sidewinders. The Drakon isn't made for air to air combat and it's already overpowered as is. Also, the real version of this drone doesn't offer AA assets either. So it didn't make sense for us.

So fun to fly this beast. Any idea when the ace will be updated ?

So used to ace now cant do without.

just remove the 5 (iirc) ace pbo's that conflicts with the vanilla laser mechanics and you're golden. We didn't use the laser and missile box features ace added anyway so for us it was an easy choice. :)

It was actually 6 files :)

ace_javelin.pbo
ace_laser.pbo
ace_laser_selfdesignate.pbo
ace_laserpointer.pbo
ace_missileguidance.pbo
ace_yardage450.pbo

• Like 2

It was actually 6 files :)

ace_javelin.pbo

ace_laser.pbo

ace_laser_selfdesignate.pbo

ace_laserpointer.pbo

ace_missileguidance.pbo

ace_yardage450.pbo

In my testing I found I can narrow it down further to simply 3:

ace_javelin

ace_laser_selfdesignate

ace_missileguidance

I look forward to trying out this new UAV.

• Like 1

In my testing I found I can narrow it down further to simply 3:

ace_javelin

ace_laser_selfdesignate

ace_missileguidance

I look forward to trying out this new UAV.

I think the other PBO's are in the optional folder

OP: sorry for the ot man.

Regading the ACE pbo's; Thanks for the heads up!

If I don't remove the other I get kicked out to mission select instantly. This in a newly created mission with one player (vanilla rifleman) and a zeus module tested on local MP as well as dedicated with only CBAv2 and ACE loaded. I'll test some more later.

Had a little play around, works really nicely and looks sleek. Having it buzz over your head at 50m is reminiscent of the opening scene from Interstellar or the bridge Scene from Mission Impossible 3.

Really like the fiction you've built up around it with the fictional company and promo vid. I wish other mod makers allocated some time to flesh out this sort of thing.

Other than the issues already observed, I notice upon starting the engine, when 'inside' the cockpit view it incorrectly retains the engine start-up audio of the propellered UAV.

However if you go to external view the jet engine audio takes over.

• Like 1

I notice upon starting the engine, when 'inside' the cockpit view it incorrectly retains the engine start-up audio of the propellered UAV.

However if you go to external view the jet engine audio takes over.

Yeah we noticed this as well. It wasn't a huge concern for us so we didn't take it out in this first release. We'll adjust it for the next release. Thanks for the heads up!

This is what i imagined unmanned systems would look like 20 years from now and really fits in with the setting of the game. 

I too was long disappointed with the variety of unmanned systems and the lack of smart weapon systems in general. I would also love to see more unmanned ground vehicles with more capabilities as i would expect so far into the 21st century. 

However, the stunning and superb quality of this mod is more than enough for now. Finally we have an unmanned weapon system with some real lethality.

Hey all! I know some people have had confusion on how to use the Drakon. So I decided to make a tutorial! If you have any other questions, just message me personally. Thanks!

TUTORIAL

Currently working on a new HUD for the Drakon! Going to look beautiful when it's done. I'll post some concepts a bit later!

• Like 1

I'm not listening to the sound of explosions of bombs of this UAV?

* Do this by launching into empty targets.

It would be possible to later add sounds in camera shake and the landing brake.

And congratulations to the MOD, is a wonderful thing to have something at that level.

Special Tnx Apex Team... i am very Happy :D ...best day in my life...after 6 monthes

plz Make Mangment App(UAV Station) for Arma3 same this app http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=2377 ..for example(different  Alt level):500m..... 1000m...1200m ...1500m ..1750m..1800m ...1900m..and more zoom level Camera same MQ9 In USAF Mod http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25512

Fix:JDAM+Glide Bomb No Explosion & Impact Sound and Bad Smoke Eeffect  Unfortunatly

Fix: GBU 24 Not Work Some Times & No Explosion Sound

& 1 question...

Why ..Hellfire Missile Only Impact in direct way(Full Lock)??...it's Very hard and so bad way for Windy wheather in arma 3...shake the camera ..and we should ..lock the person(Ctrl+T) ...and go to pilot Camera...manual Fire...after 7 minute ...you best postion for fire the hellfire missile...& enemy target Escape Operation Zone (Soldier or Car...Tank) .7 minute for kill 1 soldier by hellfire missile...it's very bad ...MQ4a+Mq9(USAF Mod New Update).missile Follow the Laser... Follow anyway anypostion anyAngel     (i know It's Not real but In Reality UAV Lock On Targets and fire immediatly in Loiter:1250~1500 (Angel 90 degree) less than 15 Secend ..Destroyed Target....See Real Clip in Youtube

...Plz  Use Orginal Uav Hellfire Script

My Dream UAV Mod in Arma 3 ...Reach 100% UAV Simulator because Arma3 is a Simulator ..it's Not Game..it's Not Battlefield 4... :)

and Always You have service menu by This Bug...

http://8pic.ir/images/gbk3jsui2ei7393vr6t3.jpg

http://8pic.ir/images/ww2rms33fcfj5t7u3icn.jpg

:)

My Dream UAV Mod in Arma 3 ...Reach 100% UAV Simulator because Arma3 is a Simulator ..it's Not Game..it's Not Battlefield 4... :)

No its not Battlefield 4, but it is a game. And it would be unrealistic to expect 100% accurate UAV simulation as a mod for Arma. Not only would it be kinda boring, having to wait 20 hours for the UAV to arrive on target and then not getting to fire your weapons because they're too expensive, only observe the target. 

Arma 3 is a game, its just a bit smarter and more in depth then other games. Its supposed to be fun first. Simulations are used to train people and tend not to have much of a "fun" factor to them. The Drakon is intuitive and easy to use which is the way it should be, because that way anyone can learn easily to use it in for instance an online game. You don't want to divide players to much by skill or what they like to play as. 

It's quite the killer man! I was gonna ask if you could add some movements to it like orbit around a spot n stuff but I saw in the tutorial that's already in game. Now I can really destroy the CSAT AI base :). Oh yeah, will there be some sort of countermeasures for the drakon?

We need someway to adjust speed through waypoints otherwise it accelerates way too fast.

USE .... FIR AWS US - AirWeaponSystem US/NATO Script Mod (JDAM Bomb & GBU 31  Best Explosion Sound & Effect & Reality Smoke After Impact

• Like 1