Sign in to follow this  
cam0flage

Mig-21 fishbed

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cam0flage @ Oct. 17 2002,19:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What on earth is that protruding stick on the plane's nose? Never seen one of those before. wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Its there for poking the pedestrians tounge.gif

No really, I think its nose has devices to measure speed, altitude etc.

Nice work FW200, but I think you should modify the nose a bit.

Do you know how to model a cockpit? Here's a link to some screenshots from a MiG-21 addon for FS2002/CFS2.

The nose has been changed.

A gear has been added

The flaps etc are workable.

4 lods added

But about the cockpit.. well i have been modelling seriously only for a week now... so i dont know if i can do that... but i will try smile.gif

Can you post some screenshots? smile.gif If you have modelled only for a week now, you're doing a damn good job in my opinion. Someone with good texturing skills should lend a helping hand to get this baby ingame.

Hopefully Scorpio will release his new F16 and Mig-29 soon. The new Mig looks great and would be a great boost for the East air units as it's one of the best dogfighter jets ever created.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (cam0flage @ Oct. 17 2002,18:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">What on earth is that protruding stick on the plane's nose? Never seen one of those before. wow.gif<span id='postcolor'>

That may be an airspeed guage