Sign in to follow this  
Gorgi Knootewoot

I want to ride my bicycle

Woohoo. Since OFP was released i complained i wanted a bike in the game. Now i'm going to have some fun. I'm going to cycle all over the resistance island. smile.gif see ya

I remember when some people were talking about a "Tour de Flashpoint" kind of bicycle race like "Tour de France". I'd like to see something like that in MP, have a "yellow" jersey guy, and make the bikes go much faster, especially downhill. Maybe make some spectators stand on the side of the road so us bike ridders have something to stop us when we lose control tounge.gif

-=Die Alive=-

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Oct. 16 2002,17:00)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Gorgi, where you been hiding the last few months?<span id='postcolor'>

I was busy. No internet connection at home. Now i do, but i don't have internet at work so i have very little time. sad.gif

But it's good to be back. I will not post many garbage as i did a few month ago smile.gif No more Pan-spam

If you keep coming back only to post spam threads you won't be coming back, sorry and all smile.gif