Vasily.B

Tracked vehicles - Jumping, rocket accelerating.

Hi, i have this problem since ages, all tanks in random moment seems to have unexpected manner to jump like Hulk in the random direction. I know that most of ussers have the same issue with TRACKED vehicles, my question is - does anybody fix it somehow? Problem is totally ruining gameplay, it happen with all tracked vehicles with and without mods. Problem seems to be totally ignored by feedback tracker, and player need to face with the problem by himself.

I see Bohemia is doing some changes, but most annnoying is, they marked solved the issue with tank reversing and it is not fixed. So we have now tanks jumping and crew which cannot reverse the vehicle. What is this, HOW IT COULD BE NAMED SIMULATOR?! Simulator of hulk vehicles?  Lets paint all of them green and it will be better lookin....

All tracked amphibious vehicles cannot swim, but developers promissed that will be fixed with Tanoa

I am not trolling, i'm just angry that devs are ignoring most gamebreaking issue since all Arma series (yes i know about FPS, but untill new expansion will come out, it will not be fixed), and keep pushing new stuff instead of fixing the basics.

And now all RHS Escalation vehicles freeze as well and there is no way to move them. I'm not sure about vanilla tanks

Arma version 1.52
Gigabyte Radeon R9 270 oc [2GB]
i5 4690, 4 x 3,5 Ghz [3,9Ghz in turbo]
8GB RAM 1600 Mhz [ 2 x 4 GB HyperX in dual mode]

1 TB HDD, 7200rpm

All drivers up-to-date (as allways, full version, no beta)

Yes, AI are fokken stooped. Basic functionality not implemented.

Only thing I know that might help is this, haven't tried yet.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27874

Thanks, i've tried it, but it is working mainly for wheeled vehicles - and yes it done its job. Tracked vehicles are mess since Operation flashpoint. I dont know why Bohemia are acting this is good, and finished. Do they even tried to play mission with "their" tanks?

Tanks is probably the most immersive breaking for me right now. Tanks were so intimidating  in earlier versions when they heavily rolled over the battlefield.  Now they are speeding past you like dune buggies to suddenly jump and change direction like terrier dogs.

• Like 1

I cant understant why this is so ignored. I rmember jumping tanks, and tanks rolled upside down since i buyed the game (april year ago). I just dont get it, Maybe its PhysX SDK 3.0 fault? This version is implemented in game engine. I cant believe there isnt any possibility to change SDK to newer, or change PhysX engine completly. Many people believe (including me) that Tanoa will change (fix) totally this gamebreaker. But what, all we can do is wait? We have waited year(s).