Can you get mugged on a train? 

• Like 1

So you are advertising vehicles & screen shots from another game like gta? lawl. Just looking at the website........

So you are advertising vehicles & screen shots from another game like gta? lawl. Just looking at the website........

Its LCPDFR mod for GTA 4, i dont think OP has his own models yet so is using that as a placeholder, don't hate on him because you dont like his mod

the screen shots are placeholders and have permission using them but creating are own models.

Can you get mugged on a train? 

As time goes on many cool features will be added.

Permission has been given.

The developer of those GTA v Models is our modeller for this MOD !!!! answer your question ??

Even if that were true (and I doubt it is) the assets would be Rockstar games' intellectual property, which I don't see them selling. Unless they're from a Mod for GTA, in which case, you would have permission to use them, but it's going to look crappy in A3's engine.

But meh, it's yet another Life mod making a bunch of promises they can't actually fill, big sales pitch, no substance.

Another Jeleous person with probable ambition and lack of knowledge :)   These are "MODS"  so how rockstar can own them i have no idea. These are custom vehicles imported to GTA V. So from what you are saying and your "extensive knowledge" i can take it that any mods i make for arma 3 will then become Bohemias Property. God help all the creators on turbosquid. Your talking rubbish and clearly do not know what you are talking about !  Rockstar only own the initial vehicles they made for GTA V. The vehicles we have are vehicles such as  Landrovers, London Busses, BMW Estate Interceptor  !. Last time i played GTA V non of these where standard GTA V Vehicles.  In addition, im sure Rockstar love adding in british vehicles to fit the american theme that they worked so hard on. 

Case Closed :) Have a nice day

Before we go calling others "jeleous... [and lacking] knowledge", do you know anything about Arma? It seems you joined today... so... no offense but its kind of frowned upon to start throwing around insults especially when you're new.

Another Jeleous person with probable ambition and lack of knowledge :)   These are "MODS"  so how rockstar can own them i have no idea. These are custom vehicles imported to GTA V. So from what you are saying and your "extensive knowledge" i can take it that any mods i make for arma 3 will then become Bohemias Property. God help all the creators on turbosquid. Your talking rubbish and clearly do not know what you are talking about !  Rockstar only own the initial vehicles they made for GTA V. The vehicles we have are vehicles such as  Landrovers, London Busses, BMW Estate Interceptor  !. Last time i played GTA V non of these where standard GTA V Vehicles.  In addition, im sure Rockstar love adding in british vehicles to fit the american theme that they worked so hard on. 

Case Closed :) Have a nice day

@dean_m_1100 i would calm down, War_lord was merely asking a simple question. No need for the attitude. 

You may wish to look at the following forum rule:

Posting addon/mod other content without permission:

For many years this community has been known as the premium addon/mod creating community. People work tirelessly and in great detail to create fantastic addons/mods/missions/campaigns to release for free so that everyone benefits, including Bohemia Interactive. You must get permission to alter someone else's work, to mirror their work or to use it in any way other than for personal use. Without permission please do not edit, mirror, add to your mod pack or edit and share around your private squad.

Unfortunately we cannot control what people do outside of these forums. However, on these forums you must follow this rule, if a person/team post a thread to share an addon/mod using content from someone else without permission, and we receive a complaint, the mod thread will be closed until the issue is resolved. Participation in this behavior comes with the risk of being permanently banned from these forums. Get permission by communicating with the original content creator(s).

Since for some reason - the authors have removed content from this thread. I will mark this as closed - please contact me if you want the thread re-opening.

• Like 1