3dartist

T-90 Russian MBT

I`m not well with modding in arma, it depends on my mates from Red Hammer how they`ll get it in game :)
New screens are available in the end of the galler, model is almost done, tower is finished :) So happy! All I`ve got to do is to remodel exhaust and add headlight cap :)

http://imgur.com/a/66yts

• Like 2

Damn your making great progress 

Based on THIS model I`m planning to make T-90S / T-90S (Indian contract) / T-90A / T-72 / T-72M1 / BMPT1 / BMPT2 / TOS-1 / MSTA-S

You plan on making a TOS-1  :o

My body isn't ready.

That's good to hear that the RHS team will work on making it operable in-game. :)

You plan on making a TOS-1  :o

My body isn't ready.

Well you're going to have to make it ready! 

Any plans on making sa-9 sam ststem?

No plans for this one yet :) Got no time at the moment :) Bussy with delivery of another project.

:o  :o  :o  :o  :o Beauty and the beast.... Will this be included in some mod?

Looks extremely impressive.

Are you gonna add the red eyes in the final model? Asking because they're actually IR panels and can't be seen with the naked eye, it would only show up on a camera.

Looks extremely impressive.

Are you gonna add the red eyes in the final model? Asking because they're actually IR panels and can't be seen with the naked eye, it would only show up on a camera.

But the red eyes shine in the darkness as if to say

'Me Sees You' 

That is one INSANE high poly you have there, though out of curiosity why are you unwrapping it?

3Dartist - is this model for some mod? RHS?

to some degree, it can be used by him or us within RHS for some HP bakes. That said, the model is about 9mil verts and 18mil triangles, so NOT a game mesh
  • Like 1

to some degree, it can be used by him or us within RHS for some HP bakes. That said, the model is about 9mil verts and 18mil triangles, so NOT a game mesh

Thanks.

After sleepless nights, insane amount of hours, lots of litters of beer, wine and vodka, lots of problems and swearing. I`ve finally achieved what I`ve been striving for: To completely remodel my old version of T-90 to the EXTREME level of detail and create one of the most accurate models of this tank  available on the internet :) I`ve made it! 
Click on the image to download 4k Renders pack :)

CYMHOIH.jpgxtkBxl7.jpgYZGcfiI.jpg690Oood.jpg1Htd3TM.jpgX40Gd28.jpgg5zYrZy.jpgWNZJ2Cd.jpgNHjY7dV.jpgGCWUTU5.jpggX35ZaY.jpgw2tb7zq.jpgTvOrxmE.jpg

UT3vhtv.jpgodVjeVe.jpgstsT9cB.jpgarW5PK6.jpgoesiCY9.jpgFSev90R.jpg

• Like 15

Whaaaaaaaat thheeeeee fuuuuuck?

New definition of "detailed" in arma 3.

Incredible!

Best work I've seen so far mate.

After sleepless nights, insane amount of hours, lots of litters of beer, wine and vodka, lots of problems and swearing. I`ve finally achieved what I`ve been striving for: To completely remodel my old version of T-90 to the EXTREME level of detail and create one of the most accurate models of this tank  available on the internet :) I`ve made it!

brilliant work mate! 

Whaaaaaaaat thheeeeee fuuuuuck?

New definition of "detailed" in arma 3.

Incredible!

Best work I've seen so far mate.

not really arma material in its current form

WHERE DO I DOWNLOAD.

http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/t-90s-russian-tanks-3d-model/997064

I thought these are real life pictures first lol. The only thing that gave it away is the flat and generic ground texture...

Wow, impressive  :o . Can't wait to see it in RHS  ;)