Sign in to follow this  
them0nkeyb0mb

Looking For 3D Moddler To Work On A Life Server

Hi, me and my team are looking for a 3D Moddler who can create custom buildings (And also teach me a couple of things along the way :) ). We need someone who has a lot of patience . For the time being we need the moddler to be free and hopefully if things go to plan they can start to get paid. We will provide a room for you in our teamspeak and also your own tag! If you are interested please email me at bowlingsoup@hotmail.co.uk. :) I hope to see someone soon :)

Thanks,

Prof.Martin@catalystnetwork

We Will Be Able To Pay Pretty Soon!(But it will apply to quality of work and quantity)

• Like 1

We need someone who has a lot of patient's .

Hi there you might want to adjust your post.. a doctor has lots of patients... what you are looking for is patience  :D

Hi there you might want to adjust your post.. a doctor has lots of patients... what you are looking for is patience  :D

Grammar Wizzard 

• Like 1

Thank you dude, feel like an idiot now haha :)

Hey, depends on what you can do and what  quality you can do it at. Contact us @bowlingsoup@hotmail.co.uk

let's just assume i can do everything from modelling to texturing, all lods and configs necessary to getting it in the game, BI quality level.. Gimme a ballpark figure.

• Like 1

you get to be cop for a day, that should be sufficient, right?

• Like 4

​

let's just assume i can do everything from modelling to texturing, all lods and configs necessary to getting it in the game, BI quality level.. Gimme a ballpark figure.

Well it will be a monthly payment most likely not per model so that would be hard to judge. We can decide on the final figure when we see some of your work so then we can get a rough idea of how much it would be. Instead of just taking your word for it. So if you email me a screenshot of your work or just a link here then I can view it with my team and get everyone to decide on a price, then I will email you back the price and if you accept the teamspeak ip so we can talk in more detail

• Like 1

@Heisen / @them0nkeyb0mb - Pufu's an awesome modeller - I'd visit your server just to see his stuff!

​

Well it will be a monthly payment most likely not per model so that would be hard to judge. We can decide on the final figure when we see some of your work so then we can get a rough idea of how much it would be. Instead of just taking your word for it. So if you email me a screenshot of your work or just a link here then I can view it with my team and get everyone to decide on a price, then I will email you back the price and if you accept the teamspeak ip so we can talk in more detail

You just asked PuFu to provide a sample of his work so you can verify he can do what he says and to the quality the claims?

http://www.rhsmods.org/:o

• Like 2

You just asked PuFu to provide a sample of his work so you can verify he can do what he says and to the quality the claims?

http://www.rhsmods.org/ :o

What do you expect? Its a Life Server - More interested in rushing out a "mod" and starting to earn money from their server subscription (read: "membership") than caring about other facets of the game (i.e. other popular mods/modders).

• Like 2

Assume 1-3 completely done and imported into game models per week, which would be around 8-12 models a month of his quality... curious to see what you would be paying out for that.