Sign in to follow this  
master11388

Two Features i would like to see in Eden Editor.

Hey guys, first of all, great job on creating the Eden Editor, it really makes things so much easier for people who like to create missions.

As a Zeus mode player i am missing two features, which add alot of detail.

1. The possibility to change loadouts easily with the Virtuell Arsenal

2. The possibility to view your mission as 'Zeus' while it is playing. Right know you have to create a Zeus unit to have this feature (Many people may dont know about this), so i thought you may make a button for it (Something like "Preview as Zeus").

Keep up the good work!

Hey guys, first of all, great job on creating the Eden Editor, it really makes things so much easier for people who like to create missions.

As a Zeus mode player i am missing two features, which add alot of detail.

1. The possibility to change loadouts easily with the Virtuell Arsenal

2. The possibility to view your mission as 'Zeus' while it is playing. Right know you have to create a Zeus unit to have this feature (Many people may dont know about this), so i thought you may make a button for it (Something like "Preview as Zeus").

Keep up the good work!

what does it mean to preview as zeus?

It would be a feature that lets you view your mission as a Gamemaster, that can see everything thats going on, so you can see if the AI is acting like it should, without having to switch between all the Soldiers you placed.

It would be a feature that lets you view your mission as a Gamemaster, that can see everything thats going on, so you can see if the AI is acting like it should, without having to switch between all the Soldiers you placed.

You can always use the Splendid camera for that.

#2 still works in the same manner as in the 2D Editor -- place down a Zeus (virtual entities, now without need to first place down another character), then sync it with a Zeus - Game Master module.