silola

[WIP] Terrain "X-Cam-Taunus"

1st: When it´s done™

2nd: current ETA When it´s doneâ„¢ + 6months :blink:

Seriously...as we said often before..there is and won´t be any ETA till it is done completely.

We do our best to give all of you a nice playground and we try to do it as fast as possible!

If u want to have a look on progress u can follow my stream!

Regards

Chaser

My posting was sarcastic/mean/trolling/definition needed (as direct answer to the posting above it) ;)

• Like 1

Hi,

uploaded a new Taunus video. It's just a small insight into the current version. Have fun :)

Silola

Looks amazing, is it with the new Arma 3 lighting, or Arma's current one?

Looks amazing, is it with the new Arma 3 lighting, or Arma's current one?

No ... it's the old one :)

• Like 1

This is amazingly beautiful. Almost forgot it was a game while driving down the highway at the beginning! Keep up the awesome work.

Went a bit over the speed limit in that 70 zone, heh.

Can't wait for this map any longer.

Cheers

The road layout in both forest and highway puts some AAA driving games to shame.......Taunus 24hrs anyone??

• Like 1

OK guys, I have also created a Twitch account now and will stream the work with Taunus and the X-cam from time to time.

So far there´s no schedule when I´ll stream, you just need to check whether I am online or subscribe to know as soon as the stream goes online.

Dont expect too much exiting stuff, it´s just the work on the projects that I am about to stream, but if you want to take a look at the process so 

you´re welcome to do so.

https://www.twitch.tv/memphis291

• Like 2

Next stream will take place today at around 10:30 pm UTC +1 or PST 1:30 pm (hopefully this is correct :) ). For further stream I think I´ll start a new tropic...probably

1:35

just a small tiny thing, I'd like to say: those wind turbines are grouped way too tightly. they are never placed this close together in real life, due to efficiency and turbulence. :)

• Like 2

Looks fantastic, one of the best looking terrains that i have ever seen.

Only one things that i don't like; the buildings that you cannot go into. Because of those you get a feeling of playing early 2000 games.

Keep up the good work

Wow, This looks amazing! Keep up the great work! 

Looks fantastic, one of the best looking terrains that i have ever seen.

Only one things that i don't like; the buildings that you cannot go into. Because of those you get a feeling of playing early 2000 games.

Keep up the good work

The problem is custom building sets are like Hen's teeth... rare. :-)

• Like 1

I'm more excited for the release of this map than I am for Tanoa. Any idea of how many airport there will be if any?

I'm more excited for the release of this map than I am for Tanoa. Any idea of how many airport there will be if any?

1 + 1 = 2 ;)

• Like 1

Fantastic, the awesomeness :). Only weakness is, but we all know its due to limited assets... the Chernarus/Altis looking cities. I wish BIS would hire some 3D modelers and create a big library of buildings for different countries.. to improve the user made maps quality, which is also good for ArmA.

• Like 1

Fantastic, the awesomeness :). Only weakness is, but we all know its due to limited assets... the Chernarus/Altis looking cities. I wish BIS would hire some 3D modelers and create a big library of buildings for different countries.. to improve the user made maps quality, which is also good for ArmA.

but maybe not the best for BIS as a company..they want to make money..that´s okay for everyone in here but i think they don´t get money if they would spend some free content to mapmakers...

it´s the opposite..they have to invest money and maybe then...someone wants to play taunus more then tanoa and they can´t sell their own map anymore  :D

hey alanford, whats that for a song in the drive clip ? i like it

Edit:Oh sry i have it, John Morgan ;)