silola

[WIP] Terrain "X-Cam-Taunus"

This is  the most anticipated map for me in Arma 3.. Not even Tanoa can compete judging by the screens. 

• Like 2

This map, I cant explain how great it looks. Are you using poolpunks objects?

This map, I cant explain how great it looks. Are you using poolpunks objects?

thank you for youre kind words :)

yes we are using them

• Like 1

Poolpunk has created a special "Taunus" object pack, but we also use all the other awesome object packs ... of course :)

• Like 2

Lovely heightmap, lovely sat. textures, lovely detail, lovely & realistic object placement. There's nothing not lovely about this map, dammit!

You guys have made it too perfect! :D

PvP in the rocky areas divided by roads is going to be an awesome experience! I love the cities surrounded by forests, missed that very much in Stratis / Altis.

• Like 3

Super keen for this. The minute detail and loving care being put into object placement really shines through. I'm quite fond of the rolling hills and sparse fields; the varied terrain should make for some very interesting PVP.

I think when this is released I'll spend some time exploring in the turbo hatchback — the roads look pretty fun to drive on.

• Like 3

Hi,

yes ... PvP will be very interesting, but battles against AI will be the pure horror :P

44UwMpN.jpg

4B1r8mJ.jpg

Y6A006U.jpg

ISnY5N7.jpg

YEXYzgO.jpg

4NKXima.jpg

L3xvhPL.jpg

dBcXbQw.jpg

Full album: http://imgur.com/a/LFd1W

Silola

• Like 10

Hi,

yes ... PvP will be very interesting, but battles against AI will be the pure horror :P

44UwMpN.jpg

4B1r8mJ.jpg

Y6A006U.jpg

ISnY5N7.jpg

YEXYzgO.jpg

4NKXima.jpg

L3xvhPL.jpg

dBcXbQw.jpg

Full album: http://imgur.com/a/LFd1W

Silola

I can picture it now, German and American forces holding off the russian army in a Stereotypical Cold-War esque battle

• Like 1

I've been following this map for sometime, I've really enjoyed watching the progress, but cant wait to get my hands on it, I'm saving and exile server just for this map.

A little announcement from us...

this map is hardly under construction and we are working as fast as possible to let your hands touch this beauty!

To let u see a little more of the building process we will do streams as often as possible on twitch.

The channel is : twitch.tv/eh_chaser

I can´t say how often it will be a week  but we try to do a minimum of one stream a week.

AND..thanks again for your kind words guys...You all are our motivation to continue!

Maybe Silola can tell u the actual Object count  :P

• Like 4

Holy shit, the valley, the last picture in the latest imgur album, looks astonishing!

So many beautiful shots that it seems Arma should be used more for nature photography and less for "war simulation" :D

Astonishing how far the community has come in map designing!!!

• Like 1

Apply at Bohemia !!  :D

Great map, very nice, love it  :wub:

• Like 1

First one is absolutely breathtaking :o   Already forgot about Tanoa..

• Like 1

That is still Arma, isn't it ? I just mean WOW. The pictures itself makes you believe that you are in a real world. No map I've ever played in Arma or OFP could produce that feeling. Thanks that you take that much effort in it. I'm really looking forward to that masterpiece.