I can't find any better place to report.

The two block of concreete at the main entrance of the airport aren't detected right by vehicles IA. They just go straight to collide, same with or without VCOM script activated. Normal solution to make them disapear doesn't work, neither set them to destructed.

Maybe you may consider removing, or replace them ; or troubleshoot what's going on ?

Any chance that the runaway issue of the airport get's fixed in a future update? Right now the AI is unable to take off from the ground. They taxi on the runway, than they are going for a hike in the hills.

Agree, the runway doesn't appear to be working as a runway for AI.  It could also do with being a shade longer too, not much, but enough for some of the bigger birds from various plane & vehicle addon packs to be able to use it.

Is a new version being worked on?

Having tried on multiple terrains it seems missles from planes make no sound when they explode on impact with the terrain.

Do u plan on updating the new lighting on this map?

• Like 1

Bozcaada - Version 1.1

Changelog 1.1 :

-Modified satellite map 

-Modified texture map

-Add karting track

-Add checkpoint

-Improve miltary post

-Improve airfield

-Improve the city of Merkez

-Improve roads

-Add some objects

• Like 2

Found a badly placed building that blocks a dirt road. (found it because AI jeep got stuck there) Grid coords are - 106987

ZcbgLDV.jpg

WSkE56t.jpg

Probably the best video I've seen on this map :

• Like 1

Hey, this map is awesome but there's one small issue - the map is on two grid sheets. Halfway through the map you can see the 999/000 northing, and this means that any GPS bombs or waypoints put in will default to the bottom map.
Could you fix this? I know major_desync and some other guys know how to fix this for sure. (I know because I bothered them about this issue too! :P)

Latest arma update deleted some p3d model that Bozcaada uses. Loading the map now errors on missing:

a3\structures_f\ind\factory\factory_main_part2_f.p3d

• Like 1