LykosMactire

LM Mods OPCAN2.0: OPTRE Reskin pack

Hey Lykos, Would you be interested in some paid re-texture work? I'm having a server set up and planning to combine a few Milsim units to expand the community of active players, would I be able to add you steam to talk about a offer and plan?

On 2/4/2017 at 9:53 AM, Britishteahd said:

Hey Lykos, Would you be interested in some paid re-texture work? I'm having a server set up and planning to combine a few Milsim units to expand the community of active players, would I be able to add you steam to talk about a offer and plan?

Sorry for the late response but no thanks, i do modding for fun not for money. I constantly work on this and other little nick-nacks

Updated, Sadly with this update will be the last one with keys, As i will not be keying it due to too many pbos

I kind of want to do a mini red vs blue screenshot series with the new stuff now, but I know I'm so crap I'll never even finish a mini-series XD

Thanks for the update. The uniform-switching thing does not work, though. Makes the Autorifleman and Breacher uniforms with the armored boots look a little weird, same if you use ODST armor on anything but your particular slim-leg uniforms. 

If I may recommend a simple solution, just have everything use the slim-leg uniform. It may look kinda funny for the uniforms that don't use armored boots, but it will look a lot less funny for those that do

Of course, take your time and don't think you have to do anything I say. After all, I'm just some guy on the internet :)