LykosMactire

LM Mods OPCAN2.0: OPTRE Reskin pack

-Made with permissions of Article 2 Studios, All models other than BI made get credit to them, Will require OPERATION: TREBUCHET for models and weapons-

(Steam workshop (Always Up-To-Date)

OPCAN 2.0 is the Revival of OPCAN after all original files were lost. While not fully completed, over time new assets will be added like factions and equipment.

Changelog

V1.4.5 End

-Final build. Release of current dev build (Unfinished assets included). No more updates coming

V1.4

-Halo infinite scheme added

-WIP colonial guard scheme

-Redone all RL camo schemes -MRS-10L-S1 (MAR-10 Reskin)

-I think there was more but i forget

e891464eb4c610d960c26d1f081b8018.png

V-Revival 1.2.1

-Quick hotfix for headwear
-Changed facewear textures to match new camo

V-Revival 1.2

-Added NVG slot helmet attachments
-Redid halo Reach camo patterns
-Removed medical helmets based on base OPTRE schemes (since they added their own)
-Added more attachments to security vest
-Added CIV "TURBOGEN Rake V-5" (Apex Prowler reskin)
-Added Halo 2 Anniversary and Halo 3 Themed CBU uniforms

V-Revival 1.1

-Added M52A "Security" Configuration

-Added M52A "Medical" Configuration

-Added M52A "Assault" Configuration

-Added M92 "Bolt" GMWS (a Jets SAM reskin)

-Added Insurrectionist variants of static AA

-Added CH252 "Medical" Variants

-Added "Slim" variants of most uniforms

V-Revival 1.0
-Rebuild of the entire mod to work with current build OPTRE
-Removal of halo 3 marines (More info on later)
-No factions as of now 
-Multiple armor and uniform reskins for the CBU series
-Multiple ODST armor reskins
-For once i added a friggen key
-Reskins of Jets DLC Praetorian-1C (or whatever its called), the M48 Buzzsaw

Current Screens

870813D3AFFEB7CF4FC7A2E1BAE80848B8117595

869298575D40ED841B2BF30F1356BC48AB2D7973

CA41D48B0D6E96552A5059B4E4FF7DE889073DDD

• Like 2

I have actually made some new textures regarding ODST uniforms, mind if we maybe work something out to get them in your pack? I don't have much knowledge about getting all the texture maps together and in game.

I have actually made some new textures regarding ODST uniforms, mind if we maybe work something out to get them in your pack? I don't have much knowledge about getting all the texture maps together and in game.

PM me them and i'll see how they'd fit in

In regards to those uniforms, they are too dark for the A3 Engine, and would appear almost solid black. Dont worry though, it has inspired me for what to do with the textures of the OPCAN ODST

A bit of a progress update:

things on this mod have kinda slowed down due to my job irl and also my job on the OPTRE dev team.

But some new things regarding reskins:

• 4x Halo reach based Army Skins have been completed
  • Halo Reach Concept art MP uniforms is in the works
  • Halo 3 Marine Uniforms have been completed (For the most part, special hats  and stuff still in works)
  • Halo 3 Marine Concept art uniform
  • Halo CE Anniversary Marine uniform is in progress
  • Like 1

OP updated with a progress screen consisting of the Halo 3, 2, CE, and Reach pelicans (Respectively) and Reach Falcon along with Halo 3 Warthogs on the left and Halo 2 on the right

I have decided the first release will be Tyrk-like in the fact theres no units (besides basic riflemen) but there are the uniforms and vehicles (which are manned by said riflemen). As i have alot on my plate and the first release will be just directed to those who got bored of the basic OPTRE uniforms or wanted more uniforms themed off the games

OP updated with 4 new screenshots based on canon order of games (4th from bottom: Reach, 3rd: Combat Evolved, 2nd: Halo 2, Bottom:Halo 3)

New pic on OP has the 3 Halo 3 Marine uniform Skins

-H3 Concept art

-H3 Landfall Live Action

-H3 Final uniform

An update: Busy with the latest OPTRE version releasing on friday. But i have some news, 

in this mod im including 2 fictional uniforms based off units in the halo universe that we saw little or no contact from. 

E2/BAG/1/7 (The unit im basing my unit off of)

MCH 124 X (Based off a unit barely seen in halo reach)

if you want any specific units from the haloverse reimagined or added in message me (I will not do specific ODST groups)

not from in game but you could do full olive drab colours for marine/army armour to represent colonial militia and ODST in full olive drab for colonial militia special forces.

also full black marine Armour so we can represent ONI guards/ UNSC police  

CMA will be added into the official OPTRE mod, so i will not do CMA, however i may make ONI security forces

sorry for the lack of updates, im doing some minor armor overhauls pre release, the first version will be avalible on the 27th and now will include the following uniforms (NOTE: UNITS WILL NOT BE AVALIBLE IN FIRST VERSION EXCEPT INSIDE THE MOD VEHICLES, UNIFORMS CAN BE REACHED BY ARSENAL)

4 UNSC Army Variants based from Halo: Reach

3 UNSC marine variants based from Halo 3 (Concept art and live action included)

1 UNSC Marine variant based from Halo 2 (scheme remained same from H2 and H2A)

3 UNSC Marine variants based from Halo CE (E3 trailer, CE and CEA)

3 UNSC non-canon Custom uniforms based off canon units never seen or never officially confirmed to be visible in game(E2-BAG/1/7, MCH 124th X, 77th MR)

1 UNSC Cross-Branch Medical CH252

M12 "Warthog" series in reskins based on the following: (CE, H2, H3, HR, [fictional] E2-BAG/1/7,[fictional] MCH 124th X)

Pelicans in schemes from the following: (CE, CEA, H2, H3, HR, [fictional]E2-BAG/1/7, HW Alpha)

Falcon reskin based more off halo reach

Bugs and things to do or try to do pre release

• ONI Security Forces Skins
  • Upgrade helmet textures of Army And Marines to 2048x2048
  • Upgrade Vest textures on most units
  • Update Halo Wars Alpha build Pelican Skin

Here is the most recent screenshot 

A63FCB8EF1238D9B15E70E10643AA70F9ED70D2F

Mod released in alpha version. Changelog in the OP, if a mod sees can they please move to complete now

Mod released in alpha version. Changelog in the OP, if a mod sees can they please move to complete now

Thread Moved.  :blues:

Rather than posting a request, please report the post. More likely a mod to see it then, we don't always have the time to check every thread   ;)

New mod v0.1-alpha available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey LykosMactire , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Thread Moved.  :blues:

Rather than posting a request, please report the post. More likely a mod to see it then, we don't always have the time to check every thread   ;)

thanks sir cool shades

Alpha Version 2 Released. Change log and updated link for mediafire on OP. BIkey added for keyed Servers as well as 2 new helmets and few small fixes

Edit: Verification took a little extra time but its up now

Question to anyone whom reads, Should i add "Warzone/ Wargames" armor? simply reskins in blue or red

would be nice for Team Vs Team Matches, plus I know in Halo Forward Unto Dawn the cadets used colored Marine Armor for different teams.

Here's a little preview of what to expect next update:

• TDM Themed Blue team (BLUFOR) and Red team (OPFOR) marines for "Warzone" and "training" -(Spawnable, 3 loadouts will be avalible: MA5, BR55, M392)
  • H5 themed camo patterns on 3 vehicles (Warthogs, Falcons, And pelicans in H5 "Urban Desert", "Woodland", and "Tundra" patterns)
  • (Unconfirmed/possible) MP gamemode inspired By halo 5 guardian's Warzone, Minus the cores. Details to come at a later date)
  • PMC Corp INDFOR units inspired by Liang Dortmund PMC from Halo 5 guardians (a fictional predecessor pre covenant war)
  • PMC Corp INDFOR vehicles