indrct

Memory could not be written?

bIy0Vqm.png

I've never had this happen before.  It's only on MP, but on every server.

Open a feedback tracker ticket -> feedback.arma3.com with all the logfiles, logfiles can be found here.

C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Arma 3

bIy0Vqm.png

I've never had this happen before.  It's only on MP, but on every server.

I am getting the same error as this, when I play halfway thru epoch it crashes and bring's this memory could not be written and terminates my Arma3/epoch game, I have ran a BIOS test. everything passed. Now I wonder if it has to to with Nvidia.

I was able to fix this issue by reverting to an older bios for my mobo.  Not sure if it was a bad bios, or just a bad updat; overclocking seemed to exacerbate the issue.

Still happens very infrequently, usually associated with a serverwide crash of multiple players.

This started for me today and now I can't play for 5 mins before it crashes...

Is it referring to RAM or something else though because I'm not sure how reverting BIOS could change the way your pc operates that drastically

Also been getting this randomly for a while now, around the release of Eden editor..

I get as similar error. For me its the numbers "0x00000000014DD7D6" and "0x00000000000001E0".
I'm pretty sure that it has something to do with mods at my side, but I can'T understand why. For others this mod seems to work just fine. (I try to join a Taviana Exile server and I'm pretty sure that Taviana (@Tavi) is causing the error for me)

This error also appears sometimes when I used some Car mods from the Workshop.

On 10/23/2015 at 6:10 AM, Summerbrezz said:

I am getting the same error as this, when I play halfway thru epoch it crashes and bring's this memory could not be written and terminates my Arma3/epoch game, I have ran a BIOS test. everything passed. Now I wonder if it has to to with Nvidia.

There was no arma updates when i started getting this error... but there has been an nvidea one or two.. updating my drivers now, hopefully its been fixed. 

Yah go to task manager and see if you can shut down some programs I doubt that it will help but give it a shot!