adanteh

Eden Feature Requests

Adding quantities of custom inventory to an ammo box or equivalent is tedious enough, but having to click 200-300 times to add that many inventory items is a strain injury waiting to happen. Can there be a new feature where holding the + or - will rapidly increase or decrease the inventory count?

Would it be possible to allow using PNG images for the workshop preview ? The reason would be that PNG can have alpha channels (transparency) while jpg doesn't

• Like 1

How can I rebind the Q key in the editor? Tried changing it in builder controls but no go. I don't want Q to be move up.

On 5/10/2017 at 3:28 PM, major-stiffy said:

How can I rebind the Q key in the editor? Tried changing it in builder controls but no go. I don't want Q to be move up.

Half arsed attempt to give us bindable keys: 

5 minutes ago, andersson said:

Half arsed attempt to give us bindable keys: 

Well I saw some where BI was going to correct this issue but they are too busy selling jets that I don't want. Thanks for the reply mate.

Well my bad, I was not looking under editor camera control area to rebind it. All sorted now, thanks for replying guys.

On 13.8.2016 at 6:34 PM, twistking said:

hey,

what made the original ofp editor great, was that you could do so much stuff without scripting, just by visually linking/syncing stuff etc.i wish eden would improve on that aspect.

for example i would love the possibility to place some game logics and then assign waypoint/routes to these logics, as if the logic was a unit. you would then place a unit/group and assign a new type of waypoint ("choose route") to this unit/group. the unit/group would at that waypoint choose at which gamelogic´s path it would continue. chooseble patchs could be synced to the waypoint (sync choose route waypoint to game logic). ideally there would be some options in the waypoint itself. for example if the route could still be choosen by other units which have a choose waypoint synced to the choosen logic, or if the logic should be dismissed from the "pool" after the unit chose the route.

another simple addition, that would help with making dynamic missions, would be the possibility to assign the size of a GuardedBy trigger, so that the guard unit assigned, would only engage enemys in the area covered by the trigger. the guard "point" could still be the trigger position.

maybe also allow groups to be synced to specific guard triggers, to give more control over which group gets assigned.

that would allow super dynamic AI behaviour with just a few clicks without any scripting.

please make it happen:)

Export to sqf in a sane format, 'Type createVehicle Pos' for example. Either the whole Eden mission or the selected objects.