adanteh

Eden Feature Requests

Any chance we could have different coloured waypoint lines or icons for infantry and vehicles as it's really hard to follow when you've got a lot of them.

Any chance we could have different coloured waypoint lines or icons for infantry and vehicles as it's really hard to follow when you've got a lot of them.

Great idea! In fact, it'd be great to have an ability to set a custom waypoint color for a selected group for large-scale scenarios.

Any chance of having the UI scale dependant on the "Interface Size" video option? Using Eden with larger some of the larger resolutions available is little bit awkward currently.

An ability to lock certain units into certain crew positions would be nice, to prevent them occasionally switching places with groups that are dropped on them.

Very good idea, this ticket would get my vote :)

Wouldn't mind if you could even have different colors per different groups (as in selectable from a palette or something)....

Would be awesome to see the the area highlighting to be usable without placing an actual trigger.  :)

Am i missing something, or is the text hidden on all markers in editor?  this drives me crazy....is there no way to list out the markers text if we add it?  This currently works in 2D editor.  If this is currently by design, can we please have this back?  Not sure how the rest of the community feels but markers and their text is very important to me when designing missions

Feature requests:

[snip]

• Add a script editor into Eden which has syntax highlighting and knows all command and functions

[snip]

Excellent Idea this one!!!  I created a Feature Request in the Feedback Tracker:​

http://feedback.arma3.com/view.php?id=27452

Cheers,

eem

Animation implementation? 

Under a drop down menu for infantry it has 'Animations' which then allows you to cycle through the animations and then apply them to the individual. This would make making ambient scenarios and situation so much more fluent and user friendly, as atm you need all kinds of code for it to work. This feature would also allow a lot more people to make high quality screenshots at the click of a button, thus resulting in copious amount of potentially good artwork on the Steam community hub and other locations.  

Guess alot of those features is coming with mods. I've personally already been working on an implementation of ambient animations.

• Like 2

Guess alot of those features is coming with mods. I've personally already been working on an implementation of ambient animations.

Mate you're a legend if BI doesn't implement this. It's a feature that is extremely overdue and I'm pretty sure no one would complain if it got added, but yes mate I'm keen for this mod already! :D

Feature REQUEST:

For the trip mine, unless i missed it, is it possible to edit the length of the wire?  Can this be looked into?  Perfect for placing perfectly balanced mines for clearing houses!  Thanks

Feature Request: Add a "Show All" button to Eden's Arsenal (ticket)

Basically, it is not possible right now to pack magazines into vests or backpacks that the unit doesn't have, because the lists are filtered for "compatible" magazines. That means that if you want to pack extra machine gun ammo or an extra rocket, you cannot do that without having to resort to scripting again. A "show all" button would allow us to do this without.

Feature Request: Add a "Show All" button to Eden's Arsenal (ticket)

Basically, it is not possible right now to pack magazines into vests or backpacks that the unit doesn't have, because the lists are filtered for "compatible" magazines. That means that if you want to pack extra machine gun ammo or an extra rocket, you cannot do that without having to resort to scripting again. A "show all" button would allow us to do this without.

Upvoted your ticket, that issue buggs me since the first release of the Arsenal.

It would be very nice to add possibility for multi select items from tree. For example if you want to delete 100 items from entities tree it will take considerable amount of time, to select each one hit delete then select next etc...

There are such possibility for list/combo as well as corresponding script commands. It would be nice to have same for trees.

It would be very nice to add possibility for multi select items from tree. For example if you want to delete 100 items from entities tree it will take considerable amount of time, to select each one hit delete then select next etc...

There are such possibility for list/combo as well as corresponding script commands. It would be nice to have same for trees.

That's already possible.

To select multiple units, hold CRTL and select the unit you want to delete. If you want to delete from unit 1 to unit 9. Mark unit one, hold SHIFT and mark unit 9. Basically the same functionality like Windows has.

By multiselect (usually CTRL + LMB), you also mean marking one spot while holding Shift, moving down to pressing on another item, so the interval between the two gets automatically selected?

That feature 'd be great as well :)

• Like 1

the ability for having units respawn with the loadout defined by eden instead of falling back to base class loadout after respawn.

ignore if this is already implemented. i'm not on dev branch. :)

That's already possible.

To select multiple units, hold CRTL and select the unit you want to delete. If you want to delete from unit 1 to unit 9. Mark unit one, hold SHIFT and mark unit 9. Basically the same functionality like Windows has.

You are right!

I have filling that it was not there several builds ago...

Well hopefully devs will expand this idea and this command tvCurSel will return all selected items :)

P.S.

As a side note, multi selection works only with left shift and left ctrl.

My only feature request is a drop down menu that lets you select a animation for unit. 

Given how great the 3D editor is for making scenes for screenshots and movies. It would be great if a menu was added for when you double click a unit that let you set him in a pose or moving animation. 

• Like 1

Hi!

As the Eden Editor seems want to let us do whatever we want, it could be interesting to be able to set fog very precisly.

You can see here what it looks like :

And the commands here :

https://community.bi..._3_Improved_Fog

We would be able do this if we had those 3 sliders instead of only 1 in the mission configuration.

Please, include a "Merge Missions" Function again. It was really helpful for me in the 2D Editor Days, I am not appreciating the missing out of the Merge Button.

Greetings from Austria

• Like 3