Richie

[WIP] Terrain - Isla De Spero

Looking good Richie.. Btw did you consider using newer assets for buildings and objects?

Looking good Richie.. Btw did you consider using newer assets for buildings and objects?

What newer assets do you mean ? we'll use anything so long as it fits with the terrain.

yeah nice work Ritchie i like some of the clutter types you have made there very nice and I gotta say the roads are looking good too :)

• Like 1

Cheers Auss :) means alot coming from you.

Hows the development going?

Development is still in progress... i'm working on the main capital and the others are working on other parts of the map.

Maybe Richie can tell a little bit more about the current status. ;) 

Maybe Richie can tell a little bit more about the current status. ;) 

Gwiddik and Major_Desync are doing amazing work with the towns and cities, really amazing unique content :D

I'm still doing roads and forests plus some touch ups on the map, smoothing where needed for roads etc

WinstonSmith is doing object placement and sat cleanups, along with mask tweaks

Kydoimos is making some awesome new objects, town/city signs, statues, hedges, custom plants and more.

Progress being made each day/week, she's coming along nicely :)

• Like 1

Hey Richie and team, i accidentally bumpt into this thread. And i have to say this is looking great! Fantastic work, looking forward to the release date. Keep up the good work!

• Like 1

and another town is born :)

WaYfug1.jpg

P1bWg7V.jpg

2ZcoILK.jpg

Full Album

Shout out to Major_Desync for this eye candy

• Like 4

Just a couple of observations nothing major , the factory seems to have green sat image bleeding into the area where the tanks are inside the fence, also the trees look to be planted in a sandy area. Lastly I try to put a shoulder on the roads with maybe sand or dirt that way they look more realistic. Overall looking really nice

Just a couple of observations nothing major , the factory seems to have green sat image bleeding into the area where the tanks are inside the fence, also the trees look to be planted in a sandy area. Lastly I try to put a shoulder on the roads with maybe sand or dirt that way they look more realistic. Overall looking really nice

^^^^

What he said :P

The sat and mask are far from finished, we're moving from 1 town/city to another and fixing as we go, there will be things missed but with reports we'll catch them all in time, cheers guys :)

Hey here is DonbassCZ . Iam a new team member. You certainly know me from my projects such as for example Takistan bases. Right here Richie caught me and suggested me for the cooperation on the project Isla de Spero.

So Im here to build military infrastructures and help with random buildings such as farms etc. I've done first base which is located on the main island and Iam going to second one which will be on an island north of the main island aslo there is a third location but its still TOP SECRET to share it with you.

Richie suggested the name for the first base as Donbasstion :D  he wants something with Spanish theme... . And what about the base? Base includes heliports for transport and rescue + field hospital, radar / research station, garages, training areas, warehouses, barracks and a briefing part etc.. Entry into the base is heavily fortified and its not recommended for badguys to approach its fences :) .

Enough speaking you certainly want to see some pictures so here is it. I hope you enjoy it and look forward to Isla de Spero.

PS: I will add more pics later.

5E25707DA43C812F00CC43F2814EAF71290FE86E

B820992527EC51572E0DCFBE6728149FB04E4F1E

591CC01ED1F17963C0A3730D28C72E212CB828F6

Greets DonbassCZ

• Like 7

Any updates on this? :)

Progress is being made, slowly but still progress.

Last week was spent modifying an island for DonbassCZ, we're only a small team though but we're getting there :)

• Like 2

It looks gorgeous! Keep up the nice job  ;)

BTW, very nice job with the clutters and the object placement in the towns!

• Like 2