Sign in to follow this  
ZermanGR

Campaigns stuck and can't continue missions

I started to play the story Arma 3 after 2 years since i bought it. All fine until i died by a mine in Adapt > Signal lost mission the time the mission ended. I pressed continue to the next mission and the mission start but after 2 sec i am dead from the last mission, because i died at the ending of the last mission. With few words the "Signal lost" mission triggered the end successfully and after that i died by a mine in the mountain. The next mission starts and in 2 sec i die in the moral. (In the war words) So i can't continue campaign any more. I tryed to play Signal mission again to step automatically to the next mission as default by no dying this time, but i die again after 2 secs in the next mission. Also, there was no saves for the Signal mission, i had to play the mission from the begining.

At the campaign mission selection screen press and hold LEFT SHIFT and KEYPAD - key for about 5 seconds or so, then release them and type MISSIONS. This should unlock all camapgin missions, then simply select whichever mission you want and click revert. The campaign should work from that point on.