Sign in to follow this  
feldmaus

different ARMA 3 Client configs

Good evening,

i need to have different configs to setup different sensitivities for my Input devices. I am using my joystick/throttle and pedals for all ground-/air- and water vehicles, and because i am using input devices with limited controller software it would be cool to load different configs with different sensitivity setups depending on the situation and vehicle. In combats i need a more fast response and for lifting with chopper i need more accuracy or for landing with jet. When i am driving with high speed over road with car i need a hard limited steering, but while driving with low speed for example for parking i need a non limited steering.

I dont want to restart the Game. Maybe i can activate a command ingame over communication menu which load the config i want to.

How to do this? Any hints?

regards

No way to change arma profile ingame.

My saitek software allows for up to 3 profiles or "Shift-states", locked or unlocked by "Latching" any button one wishes to use.

--So i use a button on the base to switch to my pilot profile for helos. 

--Another button close to my thumb locks zoom & a 'hold breath/fire on release' trigger.

For steering, got both X-axis & twist-axis right/left --so each has 50% range. Makes for very smooth steering.

Good software makes a good stick.

Good Luck!

PS --here's a link to my saitek programing manual:

http://www.saitek.com/manuals/st/SST_Manual_En.html

Also was thinking, one could alt-tab back to desktop to change profiles without restarting arma?

My pedals are the problem, because they are new developed. MFG Crosswind. They are accurate, but i would still like to have multiple settings for the pedals. Currently the only one setting is saved in the pedals.

@Bohemia

Please develope a config load function ingame. :)

regards