Αplion

Hellenic Armed Forces MOD (HAFM) - version 4.0

It seems you don't get it man ... there is NO DLC dependency on my mod ... you are getting an error that cannot be explained if you are not using the Marksman DLC or maybe you are using the Dev game version instead.

Sorry I can't help you more as you are the only one reporting such issues ... which means that either it is something wrong with your game setup or you are using some other mods or DLCs which may cause conflicts with my mod.

For previous versions please do a search either here in forum or Armaholic

Well I now managed to get the mod to work somehow. I think the new update made it to work but atleast I solved the problem. Great mod btw

I am having small issue with mod and no idea where I am doing wrong.
So I have following -mod=@HAFM_A3;@ASDG_JR
This is the version without airplane update.

When I start the game I get first
"Error creating weapong iteminfo scope=private"

then

No Entry for iteminfodisplayname

and then no entrt for hellas.side (I think this is normal)

any idea why?

As you said all issues have been caused by the new BIS update ... I haven't update my mod yet as I'm still on vacation and I'll see about that upon my return.

• Like 1

As you said all issues have been caused by the new BIS update ... I haven't update my mod yet as I'm still on vacation and I'll see about that upon my return.

glad to hear that you will fix it :))

Enjoy your holiday!

Every time after a game update BIS ruins everything and I must update everything (as many other modders) ... this is very annoying and I don't like to spend the rest of my life just updating because they don't care of community modders ... BIS must see that this game mostly lives because of community and pay more respect on them IMHO ... anyway ... we'll see ...

• Like 1

Every time after a game update BIS ruins everything and I must update everything (as many other modders) ... this is very annoying and I don't like to spend the rest of my life just updating because they don't care of community modders ... BIS must see that this game mostly lives because of community and pay more respect on them IMHO ... anyway ... we'll see ...

I would have to disagree with you, BIS do pay attention to modders. They can't help break things if they add new improvements or additions to the game. 

I would have to disagree with you, BIS do pay attention to modders. They can't help break things if they add new improvements or additions to the game. 

I respect your opinion and I'm sure that BIS is trying to improve the game every time ... but changing almost everything on it does not help the modders (at least the previous released mods). Anyway my point was not to offence BIS but to make clear that after last update all my projects (old an new) need to be reworked in order to work as they should. This is kind of boring and annoying as it happens almost after every game update.

Great work!!!I have one question.
I am playing an amazing dynamic mission called dynamic recon ops.
The thing is that although in the editor the Greek faction can be bluefor and independent at that mission it is only selectable as bluefor.
Haven't got an answer from them so I guess I maybe have an answer here.
Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!!!

Hi guys, 

A small fix in order to have planes with zeus. If it miss others things, let me know.

Download here : https://1fichier.com/?gvmwcirijk -> It's not a replacement, it's a temporary fix until Aplion read this post.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jack Ost said:

Hi guys, 

A small fix in order to have planes with zeus. If it miss others things, let me know.

Download here : https://1fichier.com/?gvmwcirijk -> It's not a replacement, it's a temporary fix until Aplion read this post.

Thanks for that mate ... I'm working to a massive update of my mod and this is very usefull ...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Αplion said:

Thanks for that mate ... I'm working to a massive update of my mod and this is very usefull ...

It was not a hard work, it took me 2 minutes to do. If you need some help, pm me.

• Like 1