Αplion

Hellenic Armed Forces MOD (HAFM) - version 4.0

I must say that even in my eyes the G3s looks bigger than they should be ... the only reason I gave them that size is because otherwise they can't fit using the default hand anims ... anyway I'll look on that the soonest possible (plus the issue with the marksman version as you report).

Thank you for the fast reply !

I hope to see it soon !

Good Luck & like always have a nice Day :)

• Like 1

Hi, Aircrafts are no longer visible with Zeus.

I didn't knew that ... thanks for reporting ... will be fixed at next update.

A few months later after uninstall and reinstall of the game i decided to try again. I get a message when i launch the game saying "Addon 'Asdg_jointrails' required addon 'A3_Weapons_F_Mark". Well what is this? Sorry if i am getting annoying because i ve post a lot here a few months ago. And i decided to check the files a little bit further and i get bad version 68 on every thing. The mentioned file is always a .p3d file. Sorry again if i am getting annoying. And that message has also appeared to others on the internet. The mod is different but i found out that this bad version 68 is not only in your mod but it also happens with other mods aswell. 

A few months later after uninstall and reinstall of the game i decided to try again. I get a message when i launch the game saying "Addon 'Asdg_jointrails' required addon 'A3_Weapons_F_Mark". Well what is this? Sorry if i am getting annoying because i ve post a lot here a few months ago. And i decided to check the files a little bit further and i get bad version 68 on every thing. The mentioned file is always a .p3d file. Sorry again if i am getting annoying. And that message has also appeared to others on the internet. The mod is different but i found out that this bad version 68 is not only in your mod but it also happens with other mods aswell. 

The maybe as this mod has not been updated for the latest version of the game. Also do you ASDG is now part of CBA?

The maybe as this mod has not been updated for the latest version of the game. Also do you ASDG is now part of CBA?

I ve also tried with CBA but with no result. The problem is most likely the .p3d files since i always get a "bad version" message when the game crashes. But how am I the only one who gets this bad version message. Everyone has the proper version and only me apparently has this problem. I have to wait for the new update then. Hopefully this will fix it.

I ve also tried with CBA but with no result. The problem is most likely the .p3d files since i always get a "bad version" message when the game crashes. But how am I the only one who gets this bad version message. Everyone has the proper version and only me apparently has this problem. I have to wait for the new update then. Hopefully this will fix it.

well what i would suggest you do is verify your Arma3 game cache in steam. As A3_Weapons_F_Mark i believe is the marksman update, it sounds like you have corrupt files in your directory. Perhaps nothing to do with this actual mod.

well what i would suggest you do is verify your Arma3 game cache in steam. As A3_Weapons_F_Mark i believe is the marksman update, it sounds like you have corrupt files in your directory. Perhaps nothing to do with this actual mod.

And this is the answer to your problem macedoniaisgreek ... my mod has nothing to do with Markman DLC (I don't even own that DLC) and if you own that then probably is something corrupt with your files, as R0adki11 said.

Also I know that ASDG is now part of CBA and this will be fixed on my new release, when ready.

• Like 1

And this is the answer to your problem macedoniaisgreek ... my mod has nothing to do with Markman DLC (I don't even own that DLC) and if you own that then probably is something corrupt with your files, as R0adki11 said.

Also I know that ASDG is now part of CBA and this will be fixed on my new release, when ready.

Ok can i at least have a link for the 3.0 version since that version worked fine. And I do not own the Marksman DLC maybe this is why i get this message.

Ok can i at least have a link for the 3.0 version since that version worked fine. And I do not own the Marksman DLC maybe this is why i get this message.

It seems you don't get it man ... there is NO DLC dependency on my mod ... you are getting an error that cannot be explained if you are not using the Marksman DLC or maybe you are using the Dev game version instead.

Sorry I can't help you more as you are the only one reporting such issues ... which means that either it is something wrong with your game setup or you are using some other mods or DLCs which may cause conflicts with my mod.

For previous versions please do a search either here in forum or Armaholic.

• Like 1

Γεια σου φιλε Απλιον,θα ηθελα να σε ευχαÏιστησω για το υπεÏοχο  MOD που μας Ï€ÏοσφεÏες,ειμαι καινουÏγιος στο Arma III και δεν το εχω μαθει καλα,θα ηθελα να σε ενημεÏωσω για ενα Ï€Ïοβλημα που εχω με τη νεα εκδοση του MOD.

το Ï€Ïοβλημα ειναι οτι στα Λοκ ο μπεÏες δεν φαινεται εινα σαν να μην τον φοÏανε ενω το inventory δειχνει οτι ο μπεÏες υπαÏχει,εαν θα τους βαλεις καποιο αλλο κÏανος 'η καπελο φαινεται κανονικα ενω ο Ï€Ïασινος μπεÏες δεν φαινεται,μηπως υπαÏχει καποια λυση για αυτο?

ΕυχαÏιστω 

ΑÏης

Γεια σου φιλε Απλιον,θα ηθελα να σε ευχαÏιστησω για το υπεÏοχο  MOD που μας Ï€ÏοσφεÏες,ειμαι καινουÏγιος στο Arma III και δεν το εχω μαθει καλα,θα ηθελα να σε ενημεÏωσω για ενα Ï€Ïοβλημα που εχω με τη νεα εκδοση του MOD.

το Ï€Ïοβλημα ειναι οτι στα Λοκ ο μπεÏες δεν φαινεται εινα σαν να μην τον φοÏανε ενω το inventory δειχνει οτι ο μπεÏες υπαÏχει,εαν θα τους βαλεις καποιο αλλο κÏανος 'η καπελο φαινεται κανονικα ενω ο Ï€Ïασινος μπεÏες δεν φαινεται,μηπως υπαÏχει καποια λυση για αυτο?

ΕυχαÏιστω 

ΑÏης

Aristides ... I could answer you also in Greek my friend but unfortunatelly this is not permitted in this forum so next time please write in English :)

Now about any issue on my mod ... it is due to last game update that many issues have been occured and I'm working to correct these. Probably on my next update these issues will be fixed.

Thanks anyway for your comment and report.

P.S. ... please moderators ... don't punish this guy for wrote in Greek as it is obvious that he is new on that forum. Thanks.

• Like 1

Aristides ... I could answer you also in Greek my friend but unfortunatelly this is not permitted in this forum so next time please write in English :)

Now about any issue on my mod ... it is due to last game update that many issues have been occured and I'm working to correct these. Probably on my next update these issues will be fixed.

Thanks anyway for your comment and report.

P.S. ... please moderators ... don't punish this guy for wrote in Greek as it is obvious that he is new on that forum. Thanks.

Thank you very much about informations my friend Aplion and i am so sorry about greeks ,i didn't knew that i must wright only in english,i am looking forward for your update,also i am interesting for reskining but i do not know how can i clone a file of a soldier and how can i open it for reskining,also can i use photoshop for reskinig?

Can you do in your next update of your mod some men of Greek riot police with green uniforms the white police riot helmets and shields,they will be a very nice figures with olive green uniform and yellow insignias of course if it possible to be done .

My regards 

Ares

Thank you very much about informations my friend Aplion and i am so sorry about greeks ,i didn't knew that i must wright only in english,i am looking forward for your update,also i am interesting for reskining but i do not know how can i clone a file of a soldier and how can i open it for reskining,also can i use photoshop for reskinig?

Can you do in your next update of your mod some men of Greek riot police with green uniforms the white police riot helmets and shields,they will be a very nice figures with olive green uniform and yellow insignias of course if it possible to be done .

My regards 

Ares

Aristides ... don't ask sorry from me my friend, I'm not making the rules here anyway :)

Now about reskinning ... I suppose you are looking for some Photoshop (I'm also using that and I believe it is the best solution) template for this ... and I'm sure that you can find this doing a search on www.armaholic.com or maybe in this forum ... again let me know if you found what you looking for, or else I'll do a search and point you accordingly.

Regards

Aristides ... don't ask sorry from me my friend, I'm not making the rules here anyway :)

Now about reskinning ... I suppose you are looking for some Photoshop (I'm also using that and I believe it is the best solution) template for this ... and I'm sure that you can find this doing a search on www.armaholic.com or maybe in this forum ... again let me know if you found what you looking for, or else I'll do a search and point you accordingly.

Regards

Ok look as an examble i would like  to reskin the uniform of your LOK or your Leonidas,how can i will get the map file to work them with photoshop?

Ok look as an examble i would like  to reskin the uniform of your LOK or your Leonidas,how can i will get the map file to work them with photoshop?

There are no templates for user made addons - mods my friend (unless the modder wants to release some), you can only find default game templates for units (uniforms) and maybe some default vehicles also.

And btw ... I can't see any issue as you mention with my green berrets ... have a look on that screenshot here ... http://prntscr.com/aq2dym

Please check my mod without any other mod running except those required.

• Like 1

And btw ... I can't see any issue as you mention with my green berrets ... have a look on that screenshot here ... http://prntscr.com/aq2dym

Please check my mod without any other mod running except those required.

OK my friend i will check it ,thank you very much.

• Like 1

Good morning Aplion,i tried in but the issue with gren berrets still remains,also tell me where can i will find the pixelated lizard uniform of the mod?

Good morning Aplion,i tried in but the issue with gren berrets still remains,also tell me where can i will find the pixelated lizard uniform of the mod?

Are you sure that you are using the latest version of my mod only and it is clean (not mixed with any previous versions pbo files) ? I'm asking because I don't have any pixelated lizard camo scheme uniform on this one !! can you post an ingame picture of that please ?

Are you sure that you are using the latest version of my mod only and it is clean (not mixed with any previous versions pbo files) ? I'm asking because I don't have any pixelated lizard camo scheme uniform on this one !! can you post an ingame picture of that please ?

No i have only your new update of the MOD,about pixelate lizard uniform just asked where can i find it because i have seen it in your pictures here in forum at the first release of the mod.

No i have only your new update of the MOD,about pixelate lizard uniform just asked where can i find it because i have seen it in your pictures here in forum at the first release of the mod.

Maybe there was in some older version but I've removed it so you will not find it I'm afraid. In fact I remember that such camo scheme I had during my ArmA 2 mod ... I can't remember if I've published that in ArmA 3 version. But again, I'm working alone and there are many things I must do, so I'm not sure about.

• Like 1

Maybe there was in some older version but I've removed it so you will not find it I'm afraid. In fact I remember that such camo scheme I had during my ArmA 2 mod ... I can't remember if I've published that in ArmA 3 version. But again, I'm working alone and there are many things I must do, so I'm not sure about.

How is looking the idea to do some Greek riot police figures in the next update of the mod ?

Great Mod mate! Are you going to add the Kefefs sniper rifle as the standard sniper rifle because it is used by the Hellenic Army and is a Greek rifle.