Αplion

Hellenic Armed Forces MOD (HAFM) - version 4.0

I did everything manually and the game still crashes.

After i extracted the files i got 20 files in the addon folder

HAFM_ACC.pbo

HAFM_ACC.pbo.HAFM.bisign

HAFM_Air.pbo

HAFM_Air.pbo.HAFM.bisign

HAFM_Air_BLU.pbo

HAFM_Air_BLU.pbo.HAFM.bisign

HAFM_Crates.pbo

HAFM_Crates.pbo.HAFM.bisign

HAFM_Units.pbo

HAFM_Units.pbo.HAFM.bisign

HAFM_Units_BLU.pbo

HAFM_Units_BLU.pbo.HAFM.bisign

HAFM_Vehicles.pbo

HAFM_Vehicles.pbo.HAFM.bisign

HAFM_Vehicles_BLU.pbo

HAFM_Vehicles_BLU.pbo.HAFM.bisign

HAFM_Weapons.pbo

HAFM_Weapons.pbo.HAFM.bisign

HAFM_Weapons_Configs.pbo

HAFM_Weapons_Configs.pbo.HAFM.bisign

This is every file i found in the addons folder

I also did everything what you said about replacing but for some reason the game still crashes. The display of the units at the editor works fine. This is the only thing that works 

I did everything manually and the game still crashes.

After i extracted the files i got 20 files in the addon folder

HAFM_ACC.pbo

HAFM_ACC.pbo.HAFM.bisign

HAFM_Air.pbo

HAFM_Air.pbo.HAFM.bisign

HAFM_Air_BLU.pbo

HAFM_Air_BLU.pbo.HAFM.bisign

HAFM_Crates.pbo

HAFM_Crates.pbo.HAFM.bisign

HAFM_Units.pbo

HAFM_Units.pbo.HAFM.bisign

HAFM_Units_BLU.pbo

HAFM_Units_BLU.pbo.HAFM.bisign

HAFM_Vehicles.pbo

HAFM_Vehicles.pbo.HAFM.bisign

HAFM_Vehicles_BLU.pbo

HAFM_Vehicles_BLU.pbo.HAFM.bisign

HAFM_Weapons.pbo

HAFM_Weapons.pbo.HAFM.bisign

HAFM_Weapons_Configs.pbo

HAFM_Weapons_Configs.pbo.HAFM.bisign

This is every file i found in the addons folder

So ... into your ArmA 3 root you have a folder @HAFM_A3\addons and all these files into ... you are running the game with @HAFM_A3 + @ASDG_JR and the game crashes ... try to also include the CBA and in case you still face the same issue try to run the game without my mod. Then report back please.

Sorry I can't reproduce your issue as in my case everything is working fine. Just make sure that you are not running any other mod at same time to avoid any conflict case.

The standard units of the game are running just fine

I will examine my addons and report back if i find something wrong

Do not run my mod together with any other addons except what is required ... try that ... and make sure that you have no other HAFM folder running together with this one or any of my previous releases into some other folder running also together.

What is this bad entry that i get in the message when the game crashes? because i think this is the problem

No idea ... try to also run the game without my mod enabled ...

Bad version 68. Do you have an idea of that? Without your mod the game runs just fine

If I'm not mistaken version 68 is about the p3d (model files) of ArmA 3 ... again I've no clue of what may cause this error for you. Can you re-download my mod and re-install just in case it is some download error ?

Re-download re-install still the same issues

Nothing more to say man ... for me and anyone else my mod is working fine ... so it must be something by your side.

I must warn you man ... you are asking the same question through one and a half page now ... this is LIKE spam ... I told and this is the last time I'll say it again ... for ANYONE else there is no issue ... please accept at least this !! I can't say what is the problem in your computer or in your installation ... I wish I could but I can't ... Please I don't meant to be rude ... I can't help further ...

You could use cba instead of joint rails

Not yet as I have the joint rails as required ... by the next update will be fixed and only CBA will be requirement

Yo Aplion, this is slightly off topic, but... you have included the hafm.bikey with the main hellenic forces addon and the EC365 addon and the NH90 standalone package. Is it all the same key? I can just put it into my server's keys folder and it'll work for both the NH90 and the EC365?

Yo Aplion, this is slightly off topic, but... you have included the hafm.bikey with the main hellenic forces addon and the EC365 addon and the NH90 standalone package. Is it all the same key? I can just put it into my server's keys folder and it'll work for both the NH90 and the EC365?

Yeap is the same key ... it will be always the same for all of my addons and mod ...

Thanks, great work on your mods. High quality stuff. Lots of good details in your Helis!

• Like 1

First of all...a very nice mod.
I love the new Update with the G3 Rifles...I guess it is the best mod so far !
Well but i have some Question about the Models...are u going to fix there sizes?
well let me say it straight...they are quite too big...e.g. even the Cyrus is smaller & the Marksmen G3 is not showing up in the virtual arsenal by the way :)
But all in all the rifles look very very good and the feel so too!

Well I wish u a good Day & keep up the amazing work !

First of all...a very nice mod.

I love the new Update with the G3 Rifles...I guess it is the best mod so far !

Well but i have some Question about the Models...are u going to fix there sizes?

well let me say it straight...they are quite too big...e.g. even the Cyrus is smaller & the Marksmen G3 is not showing up in the virtual arsenal by the way :)

But all in all the rifles look very very good and the feel so too!

Well I wish u a good Day & keep up the amazing work !

I must say that even in my eyes the G3s looks bigger than they should be ... the only reason I gave them that size is because otherwise they can't fit using the default hand anims ... anyway I'll look on that the soonest possible (plus the issue with the marksman version as you report).