Αplion

Hellenic Armed Forces MOD (HAFM) - version 4.0

HAFM_New_Big_Logo_zpsvj1pktmy.jpg

After a long time of tweaking and adding new stuff, it is finally the time for a global update of my Hellenic Armed Forces MOD.

In this release you will find Units, Weapons, Crates, Accessories, Aircrafts, Land Vehicles (Armored and Cars) all in one with all previous reported issues fixed (at least I hope).

What is new : Two more categories have been added, one for Armored Vehicles and one for non-Armored Vehicles (cars), which are including the Leopard 2A6HEL MBT, the Leonidas2 APC, the Mercedes GD240 car and the Steyr 680M truck. Also another weapon has been added, the G3A3 in four versions for my Hellenic Army Units.

Classnames : All classnames are included in a .txt file.

General info : this update will replace any previous files and it is modfolder ready. All units and vehicles (Air and Ground) are playable on both Independent and BLUFOR sides. Also all parts of my mod are properly signed and a server key is included.

NOTE : into this update are included the Aircrafts, Units, Weapons, Accessories, Crates, Armored and non-Armored Vehicles but not any of my recently released Hellicopters  (NH90 and EC635 - you can find these as seperate addons) or any of the imported from ArmA 2 vehicles.

Requirements : ASDG Joint Rails by Robalo - Armaholic Link

Primary Download LinkCLICK HERE  - File size ~245 MB

Armaholic Download Link : CLICK HERE

Aplion

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Good to see you updated this this, will all the aircraft will have working sounds now?

Good to see you updated this this, will all the aircraft will have working sounds now?

As I wrote above ... all reported issues have been fixed and that includes all sounds too mate.

• Like 1

As I wrote above ... all reported issues have been fixed and that includes all sounds too mate.

Nice, i like the camo on the Leopard and the custom scope for the gunner  

• Like 1

Hey Aplion, great to see your Hellenics forces back on the tracks (big fan since day one of Arma3 alpha and A2 days)

BTW, you don´t need ASDG JR anymore, it´s being incorporated to CBA, you only need CBA 2.0 as requirement!

[Edit] I see you haven´t updated your HUD, so it is kinda broken (doesn´t displays heading, altitude nor speed)... you should contact Kimi and ask for his HMD code and HUD config, so it is closer to real HAFM F-16C Blk 52 (thou the F-4/A-7 and Mirage have their HUD broken too, but you can use the same HUD config to all)

screenshot - A00361D9A4D4E7498422128FE3A79FB3CEF7133C

Hope to see your navy vessels someday wink wink

Cheers!

• Like 1

Hey Aplion, great to see your Hellenics forces back on the tracks (big fan since day one of Arma3 alpha and A2 days)

BTW, you don´t need ASDG JR anymore, it´s being incorporated to CBA, you only need CBA 2.0 as requirement!

[Edit] I see you haven´t updated your HUD, so it is kinda broken (doesn´t displays heading, altitude nor speed)... you should contact Kimi and ask for his HMD code and HUD config, so it is closer to real HAFM F-16C Blk 52 (thou the F-4/A-7 and Mirage have their HUD broken too, but you can use the same HUD config to all)

Hope to see your navy vessels someday wink wink

Cheers!

I must admit that I didn't knew that Joint Rails incorporated by CBA so I'll fix that on next update for sure.

Now about the HUD ... I'll see what I can do about that also.

Thanks for headsup man.

P.S. naval vessels is next that I'm starting to work with ...

• Like 1

Thanks for headsup man.

I see what you did there  ;)

I see what you did there  ;)

Sorry ... what do you mean by that ?

have you ever considered doing a replacement pack for the vanilla Arma 3 AAF with units/ vehicles from this mod? 

Sorry ... what do you mean by that ?

He was asking you about the Jet Heads up display

and then you said

'thanks for the Heads up'

• Like 1

I dont know if this is a bug or not but none of your vehicles have empty variants which makes mission making really hard  

I dont know if this is a bug or not but none of your vehicles have empty variants which makes mission making really hard  

It is not a bug ... it is my mistake as I should not use the "Armored" and "Cars" as VehicleClasses displaynames (default) ... I've already fixed that and will be fine at next update.

Also I've fixed the door-glass problem on Steyr 680M (when the door is open the glass does not follow) as also I've corrected the armor values for my units vests ...

For some reason i cant open the vehicles? When i choose one and press preview on the editor. The game crashes. Why?

everything is working fine to me and so far to anyone else using my mod ... did you follow the replacing procedure as I said ? did you use any other addon that may cause conflict ? I suggest to reinstall the mod and retry.

Even if i select a rifleman the game crashes too. Why?

Read my previous answer ... you are the only one with such an issue .... are you also using the asdg rails as required ?

The 3.0 version worked perfectly(expect the sounds) but how does not an update work?

ok ... one more time ... delete all files from your @HAFM_A3 folder and pun in there ONLY the new files of the new update ... the new update works perfectly to me and anyone else so far so you must have done something wrong on installation. Also you can give me here a list with all files included in your mod folder for comparison ... I can't assist further sorry.