Sign in to follow this  
ProfTournesol

2015 Rugby World Cup

Come on, England, come on.

The English team is courageous, but the Wallabies are so much better in any way. That's sad for England, leaving the cup before the quarter finals.

I feel for the English but only a little, its gotta hurt badly but Australia won the game as opposed to England losing it, they were simply out played, hopefully their media is not to harsh on them.. but seems the knives are out already.

Aussie looking good and look to have a sharper running game than the ABs (atm) solid set pieces especially in the scrum, actually they look to be the most lethal side ive seen come out of Australia imo... ABs looking shaky, Georgia gave them a good work out, they have some monsters in that side, i think probably Aaron Smith tried to speed the game up too much with too many quick taps, but then i think that may have been the game plan to try and run Georgia of their feet, the execution was lacking though.

Cup is up for grabs, hard to pick any favorites from here, but Aussies clinical demolition of England was very telling, and well done to Japan, its never an easy game against Samoa.

English sports media is absolute joke when it comes to over hyping and tearing down their national teams. 

Wonderful Irish team. They are kicking our ass, and they are my favorite among any other European team. I hope they'll get rid of Argentina and make it to the final.

Wonderful Irish team. They are kicking our ass, and they are my favorite among any other European team. I hope they'll get rid of Argentina and make it to the final.

Most of you may not know this but I actually have psychic abilities and I foresee a very painful day for the french people in the not too distant future. Something to do with a black mass crushing some roosters :P

Most of you may not know this but I actually have psychic abilities and I foresee a very painful day for the french people in the not too distant future. Something to do with a black mass crushing some roosters :P

Most probably yes. We're used to kick some AB a** during the World cups, but this time i can't figure how.

Next up France vs ABs.. been looking forward to this game, cant read too much into the disruptions with training and players sacking coach, France lift themselves for these moments, but im quietly confident NZ will hit their straps this game.

RIP France. 

:goodnight:

A team with no soul, that cannot rebel against being trampled. Shame on them. The only good thing is that it's the last game of the coach.

Well there goes Ireland. Too many what if's to mention. But was beaten by a far superior team in the end. 

Looks like the trophy will again belongs to a south hemisphere team.

Looks like it will be an Australia vs New zealand Final and South Africa will take the third place.

Great game of SA, the AB made an unusual amount of fouls but finally managed to win. Lack of discipline though.

Not the most unexpected final we'll have here... hats off to Argentina though.

Well down AB, by far the best team, even better than 4 years ago. So many talented players, congrats for the 4th one.

A better final imo than most of the recent finals. Only seven trys in the six finals before this one ...