Cold War Rearmed III
Cold War Rearmed III

For the Arma 2 Friends:
Spoiler

Download:

Google Drive

I not longer support for this campaign!

Description:
The crisis continues. Slip into the role of Robert Ryback, a black op soldier in this thrilling side-story to OFP Resistanze.
This campaign is the Original Operation Mercury campaign of King Nothing. The original campaign was once the game Operation Flashpoint from Bohemia Interactive Studio.

Story:
Many years after Nogova's guerilla wars against the Soviet. NATO forces controlled the island, monitoring the area.The residents were happy, finally able to feel safe in their own homes.
They were free to plant crops, go shopping and live normal lives for several years. Then suddenly, something happened again, something that felt so familiar and nightmarish.
Russia didn't seem to accept the loss that the Guba's Army had suffered earlier. They launched an attack, trying to finally take over the whole island. The war cost the citizens of Nogova dearly.
Many civilians died and were captured by the invading Russians. Yet NATO hasn't announced, who commands this invading Russian forces.
NATO expected this war to happen again some day. That's why they have been working on a special weapon to defend Nogova. This new weapon was few platoons of highly trained special operatives,who are used to hostile environments and extreme situations. They fight silently and skillfully and can complete almost any mission they receive. They are called on for the most difficult and critical tasks because no other soldier can fight and operate with such perfection. The number of Russians on this island is overwhelming, so NATO is relying almost solely
on the success of these Elite Operatives. You will take part in this operation as one of these Special Operatives, former 7th Marines Battalion's grunt, Lieutenant Robert Ryback.
With these new Elite Operatives, NATO expects this second liberation war of Nogova to be quick, effective and lethal.

Contact Steam

Whoa. A blast from the past. I still remember this campaign from around..2003 I think? Will try it immediately, thank you!

Do you also plan on importing more missions/campaigns from OFP? Perhaps the big, quality ones like Retaliation: The Peacekeeper (for CWR2?) etc.? :)

Hi Deathstruck,

no currently have no further plans missions/campaigns from OFF to import.

That's a lot of work. :hammer:

I have played this campaign in OFP very much and that's why I Imported Operation Mercury.

Sorry I do not speak English.

Wow, what an amazing campaign! The quality and intensity is equal to original OFP resistance campaign. That's it what I have been waiting for a very long time. Thank you!

But I think I need a hint. I haven't found a solution for the riddle how to escape from the prison in the 2nd mission (Lost in mountains).

Hi luemmel,

Thank you for your feedback.

In Mission 2, there is a lie in the fence because. I run always up there and lie down, then I get out. Has always Works for me.

On Stand the fence line, race, lying down and always forward running.

Hi,

I have created a new update. v1.2

I. wish a lot of fun. :)

Hi Miller,

Thanks for the Mirror updated.  :)

at ArmA2Base.de

cheers,

SHJ-Studio