ussrlongbow

Arma 3 Special Edition questions

Hello,

I have a kind of question or even suggestion about this item in BIstudio shop. I have ordered my A3SE about two weeks ago, in my profile at BI it is confirmed/paid. I tried to reach support to know what are the delivery dates or tracking number - but no reply at all.

Can you please improve this part? Thanks in advance!

I hope you get it sorted but the last post about the Special Edition didn't end well, fingers crossed you get a speedy delivery :)

I hope you get it sorted but the last post about the Special Edition didn't end well, fingers crossed you get a speedy delivery :)

Thanks for the link, Richie. Will wait, though still no reply from BIS.

I had a terrible experience as you can read in my thread and I would not reccomend to anyone the purchase of this product until Bohemia clarify this situation.

Apparently, you have more patience than me, but I am still astonished how uncaring is Bohemia about this problem...

I had a terrible experience as you can read in my thread and I would not reccomend to anyone the purchase of this product until Bohemia clarify this situation.

Apparently, you have more patience than me, but I am still astonished how uncaring is Bohemia about this problem...

Thanks for the link, Richie. Will wait, though still no reply from BIS.

I have notified the Head Moderator regarding these issues - Thanks

I have notified the Head Moderator regarding these issues - Thanks

I talked with support. Users who ordered SE should be getting emails today with tracking numbers.

Best regards,

BohemiaBeck

I talked with support. Users who ordered SE should be getting emails today with tracking numbers.

Best regards,

BohemiaBeck

Thanks a lot, it turned out mine already arrived to the local post office :)

Best regards,

BohemiaBeck

Ordered today, I will try my luck !

• Like 1

Regards,I ordered A3SE on 16.decembar. I didn't get my notification email when my order will be shipped.

When will I recive my order...  

Best regards

Figured it out...please delete

I am truly a newb when it comes to purchasing from Bohemia.  I purchased ARMA 3 Extended Edition on December 27, 2015.  I received a purchase confirmation via email.  It provided the following, "To redeem your game on Steam, go to your account, find your purchase and click on "DETAIL".

The link brings me to the Bohemia Store Purchases (after logging in).  I see my purchase and click on Detail and it brings me to the Steam website.  I had to create an account on Steam.  Perhaps I clicked on the wrong link...now it says I can redeem my game on Steam.  I received an email (in the Steam account) and they gave a gift Arma Cold War Assault.  The newb question is, how do I see my ARMA3 Extended Edition game? 

Normally it should be in your games library on steam.

If you can't find it in the top left of the page should be a search option.

With me buying Arma 3 will i get a hard copy or just a download link?

You will be able to add the game to your steam library. No real hard copy as the game is delivered via steam

BTW what Arma 3 do you recomment i buy? Arma 3 Apex or Digital Deluxe? i would want to play on any server with no restrictions.

BTW what Arma 3 do you recomment i buy? Arma 3 Apex or Digital Deluxe? i would want to play on any server with no restrictions.

You'll want the Apex Edition, because it bundles together the Digital Deluxe Edition with the DLC Bundle (Karts + Helicopters + Marksmen) and an Apex pre-order.

Great, Thanks. Now i have to pray that 40 GBs won't be so terrible to download. Would of really have enjoyed a hard copy of the game but unfortunatly a previous poster informed me that it does not exist, yet. That's too bad.  

Great, Thanks. Now i have to pray that 40 GBs won't be so terrible to download. Would of really have enjoyed a hard copy of the game but unfortunatly a previous poster informed me that it does not exist, yet. That's too bad.  

As previously stated Arma3 is delivered digitally. 40 GBs should be fine to download, as steam manages the download (including the ability to pause).