makhno

NEW MAP : Gunkizli

You may try to use CUP terrain pack instead of All In Arma, but there's absolutely no guarantee it will work or enhance your experience.

It will definitly enhance experience as a lot of foliage and buildings already have received an upgrade from A2/AiA and the future update will expand on that (that means the maps using CUP TP will automatically benefit from CUP TP upgrades).

I strongly recommend replacing AIA TP dependency with CUP TP. If there emerge some problems with CUP TP, please write me a PM so we can sort that out.

• Like 2

@NeoArmageddon, Yes it's the case, I just forgot to update the description.

Yay  :lol:

Village names on this map is based on north-east Turkey but the map is not similar to real terrain. I saw the village where my mother born(Karayazi) and it made me smile cuz this province(Erzurum) is always cold and so bumpy. Buildings are more modern and towns are bigger in real life than in this mod . Except those, its a nice map for game

This is such a nice looking map!

Very happy to see another well done forest/European style map for Arma 3 as I don't think there is enough quality maps out there.

Well done mate!

Is the latest version uploaded to steam workshop as well, seems to be an older one? Looks like a great map so want to make sure I grab the right one!