S.Crowe

Loadout Transfer v1.7 - important bug fix

Has it been two months? Wow. I apologize to everyone. I am no longer in an Arma clan so I kinda put this baby way on the back burner. I probably should get that update out.

Now it's not working on 1.60 you say? That's strange.

Well, the earliest I can look at the code is Thursday. I'll put up a post this week letting everyone know the real ETA.

Hi,

Thanks for the update. Loadout Transfer is a very handy tool that we use all the time in our group. If you can find time to update it that would be great, but I completely understand if you don't. Either way thanks for your tools they've been very helpful.

The only thing not working for us is the transfer, it only transfers the top loadout on your list. Other than that it works fine. An update would be awesome though.

UPDATE - version 1.5

New Features:

• 3 versions that you can use depending on your personal taste and clan choices
  • New module in the mod version

Fixes

• Fixed loadouts not being transferred  :D 
  • Fixed error when you clicked Edit in Manager
  • Removed old VAS tags in dialogs - now VAS and LT can be used together
  • Fixed old dialog settings (Arma II carryover)
  • Fixed random issues with scripts
  • Like 1

Nice!  Thanks Bro! Very much appreciated, keep up the good work!

New Video: Guide on how to use the mod version

I hope that once you feel that the regular module is ready for prime time that you will add it to the Steam Workshop so it will be updated automatically.

@nemesispdx

I was going to do that last night, but the publisher program was not very intuitive. I'll get around to it.

Greetings,

How do I work around this problem with implementing this script into Xeno's Domination?  Redundant call of cfgfunctions.hpp (one already exists in the root of the mission so I am guessing that is why I get the error).

Do I just append yours to the end of his?

I don't have that script, but my guess is that in the description.ext he has something like:

#include "cfgfunctions.hpp"

then in his cfgfunctions file, you can just simply write at the top

#include "LT\cfgfunctions.hpp"

Again, I dunno how his mission is setup, and I am just guessing. If you PM the mission, I can take a look and fix it for you.

Our unit uses this mod, we love it. I have a suggestion, more of a nitpicky thing but could you make it so you can double click on the loadout instead of hitting load. Like I said, it's not a big deal at all but would be nice. Thanks for your work.

Thanks so much for this mod! We're using it in our group.

However, if I could push a little bit for the server side load outs... that would make our training setup so much easier. Please please PLEASE  :D ?

Ha ha... well the code is there (not in your version), but I just haven't tested it out. I might release it as beta edition. 2,0 beta or something.

• Like 1

Ha ha... well the code is there (not in your version), but I just haven't tested it out. I might release it as beta edition. 2,0 beta or something.

Ermmmm ... that would be very very welcome  ;)

That would be killer. I run a beta swifty repository... so I could have my whole unit test it out. We really want to incorporate this into training. So when someone gets in our training server they automatically get, or can get all of our default load outs. I would owe you a beer :)

@S.Crowe - thanks for the update .. great stuff