S.Crowe

Loadout Transfer v1.7 - important bug fix

@kustarnik4 I don't use a string table, but I guess I can switch to one.

Version 2.0 is not done yet, but I've been working hard on it (even took a day off work to finish up most of the code). I wanted to push an update this week, but there are still some places that need polishing. Therefore, I wanted to come here an let you guys know what to expect for the big 2.0.

Features in the upcoming 2.0 update (percentage done):

• Server based loadouts - Admins can save loadouts to your server profile, and users will be able to access them in the game. You can of course turn this feature off. (80% done)

• Mission based loadouts - Mission makers can make loadouts and the they will show up in the menu. Mission makers can also easily save loadouts to the vanilla respawn. (30% done)

• Easy Whitelist/Blacklist the Arsenal- Mission makers can easily whitelist and blacklist items. You globally blacklist, globally whitelist, or whitelist per person.(100% done)

• Loadout Tags - You will be able to add tags to loadouts and then organize them by the tag. So you could have tags for "clan" or "vanilla". (20% done)

The 2.0 edition is moving forward. I am about 80% done.

• Like 3

If anyone can help please my Arma keeps crashing when trying to host a multiplayer game and i get "include file LT/Ltmenu.hpp" which i believe is part of the script.  I have removed every mission and crashes with mods or without any mods only does it when i am trying to host.   Game worked fine and have not made any changes just that today it started to crash.

Strange. Are you using the mod or the script version?

I am using the script version and now even though i delete the mission files i get the error ""include file LT/Ltmenu.hpp"  when i try to host a game either on lan or internet and then game crashes. Looks like when i launch the game with default arma 3 launcher this problem pops up and now when i launch it with play with six works even though it didnt work before.  Now i am getting confused.  I dont know but ever since the Apex launched i have had problems with random crashing never had any issues with the preview version of arma i am not sure if they are related.

Don't want to clutter this thread. alsanjuro, I sent you a PM to discuss your situation.

Version 2.0 is not done yet, but I've been working hard on it (even took a day off work to finish up most of the code). I wanted to push an update this week, but there are still some places that need polishing. Therefore, I wanted to come here an let you guys know what to expect for the big 2.0.

Features in the upcoming 2.0 update (percentage done):

• Server based loadouts - Admins can save loadouts to your server profile, and users will be able to access them in the game. You can of course turn this feature off. (80% done)

• Mission based loadouts - Mission makers can make loadouts and the they will show up in the menu. Mission makers can also easily save loadouts to the vanilla respawn. (30% done)

• Easy Whitelist/Blacklist the Arsenal- Mission makers can easily whitelist and blacklist items. You globally blacklist, globally whitelist, or whitelist per person.(100% done)

• Loadout Tags - You will be able to add tags to loadouts and then organize them by the tag. So you could have tags for "clan" or "vanilla". (20% done)

The 2.0 edition is moving forward. I am about 80% done.

2.0 sounds great, having the ability to blacklist or white list is going to be great. Question on that will the blacklisting and white listing be on a per mission basis or over all missions? If it's over all missions will it be config based (so we can save them and use templates for each mission that we want to use the same lists for, WW2 missions for example)?

Love the server loadouts and mission loadouts feature Crowe. That is going to really allow me to curate the tone of the missions i build especially in regards to gear and equipment !

@S. Crowe,

Don't you understand how open-source works? We only love and respect you as much as your updates come out :)

Kidding... How are things? Just came to check in to see if I missed anything. My group has been using your mod for a while and now depend on it weekly. Thanks again!

Okay okay I get it.... get this shit done lol.

I'm releasing a another mod today, and then I'll put my focus back on LT. I'm going to drop the tagging system because it is no where close to being done,and we need UPDATES now!!!!!!.

Also, I need to throw this one up on github or something. I got all my other shit is on github.

Going to be doing some final testing tonight, and if all goes well, then expect an update tonight or tomorrow.

I had to drop a few features at the moment to push the update. Those features are: tags (you set loadout tags to sort your loadouts) and saving mission loadouts to vanilla respawn.

(Mission loadouts are still a thing, but they wont interface with vanilla respawn screen. You can easily get around that by setting the LT menu to show up at each respawn.)

Also, I need to throw this one up on github or something. I got all my other shit is on github.

If you put it on github, I'd love to send some pull requests where I can. I code in python, php, ruby, scala, etc etc. So I may not be much help. But I will try where I can.

@flexgrip

I just made the github repo about two days ago. I am literally (like right now as I type) am running my last big tests, and then I will release all this stuff. Can't wait, because there is some cool shit which I think will make this the go to for arsenal/loadout management.

You can always checkout my github repos at this link.

https://github.com/stcrowe

I strongly suggest waiting to test out LT until my next push which should be coming in an hour or two. I gotta eat dinner first you know lol.

Moderators.... lock this topic up tight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out version 2: here