Hi ARMA Community,

After my first project "Evergreen" was released last week, and getting still good feedback on it, i am happy to show you the first public preview from my new project.

As i say, i will release bigger terrains with more quality, this one will be about 64km² more hotspots, sightseeing and complex ground textures.

2015-09-06_00001.jpg2015-09-06_00002.jpg2015-09-06_00003.jpg2015-09-06_00004.jpg

2015-09-06_00005.jpg2015-09-06_00006.jpg2015-09-06_00007.jpg

At this point, thanks to:

Jona - helping with clutter.cfg

NeoArmageddon - for the great MapBuilder Tool i will use for development.

If you have any wishes for the new Terrain, plz let me know and share your ideas

gretz daSh :)

• Like 2

looks fantastic already!

i can't tell you how happy i am to see such hilly pine forests. looks like you already created some interesting and unique places i'd love to explore. man and even a river. you've got a nice collection of features already. keep it up. :)

Saaaweeet! Looking forward to the terrain, dude, great job so far!

Looks interesting! Perhaps worth looking into using one of the MBG buildings packs for variety? :)

If you have any wishes for the new Terrain, plz let me know and share your ideas

Something I miss in most maps is more interesting military bases. For an idea of what I mean, look at FATA and Clafghan - they have some incredible work done on bases.

Last screen shot looks awesome, very promising terrain, looking forward to exploring :)