sector81

Arma 3 Exile Mod

Been enjoying the hell out of the exile mod, what bugs it has seem to be getting cleaned up by server owners also.

• Like 1

can anyone using this mod explain the set up process for servers. More specifically private servers. It seems its not just a place in A3 folder and turn on. I was wanting to use this mod with ryanszombies but was reading on the exile forums its a bit more complicated.

Thanks for any assistance.

• Like 1

can anyone using this mod explain the set up process for servers. More specifically private servers. It seems its not just a place in A3 folder and turn on. I was wanting to use this mod with ryanszombies but was reading on the exile forums its a bit more complicated.

Not sure buddy, ill ask the owner of allfps but hes been a bit hard to get a hold of lately as the servers have been very busy.

Good Afternoon,

This is the wrong area to post. Please re-post your thread in ARMA 3 - GENERAL (a moderator will be contacted shortly).

Regards,

Rawner135

Good Afternoon,

This is the wrong area to post. Please re-post your thread in ARMA 3 - GENERAL (a moderator will be contacted shortly).

Regards,

Rawner135

I cant find and option to repost or delete.

Good Afternoon,

Regards,

Rawner135

I moved the thread here - rather than General - as this section is more appropriate.

• Like 1

I am COMPLETELY with you on this. I came here for that reason. I need scripters and people who can mod and teach me how to as well. I'm willing to throw money at'em though hahaha 

Any news about the Esseker version release ?

I truly love Exile mechanics, and if they really can make something similar to the scripted videos of Frankie...well...goodbye RL B)

Does this mod still have lots of bullshit bugs that make playing it an infuriating experience?

Not really. But after the recent patch for Arma III, scope sway is the only main problem.

Im having a problem with exile, everytime i try to join a server it either says connection to host has been lost, or message has not been recieved and i get kicked. Could you please redirect me to a forum or tell me how to fix this problem also it happens with Epoch, and normal arma 3.

great mod!  They've done a great job with the code and haven't had alot of issues with the recent release.  Plus a great community website/forums to go with it.  definitely recommend giving it a shot. 

Such a fund addon, I recommend it.