maihym

Looking for 1-2 Devs & Map Editor

I'm going to be making a server called Chaotic Gaming. I need 1 or 2 developers to help out with the behind the scenes stuff. I also need a map editor because that is very time consuming so I really need someone on top of that. I want to make a strict RP server with realistic features. I'm kind of in the process of learning how to make my own scripts while I follow tutorials around the website. I'm always open to ideas and suggestions so of course everyone will have a say as to what goes in the server and what doesn't. I'm trying to make a unique server that can get Altis Life back up and running. I've noticed all the servers with a billion startup money and it's filled with 13 year old admins that don't know what they're doing. Granted not all teenagers act like that but those ones did. I currently don't have a dedicated server up or a teamspeak but I'll soon have some money to pay for all that. If you can help with any of those things and want to make something amazing just leave a reply on the thread or shoot me a PM. Also please don't make rude replies. Criticism is welcome but don't be a dick.

This is a repeat ad, which is not allowed on the forums. You already have one posted regarding this same exact thing. That is very unprofessional for recruiting and that will turn people away instantly, I highly suggest you drop this idea as it's not going to work out for you. 

Closing - @maihym please take time to read the forum rules - spam is not tolerated here.