TAKISTAN BASES

stone+island+image+2.jpg

ISAF-Logo.svg

Story:

After a while we go back to the distant Takistan so we are here to help with the construction of bases on the wishes of the command of ISAF troops who operate in this region.

Description:

It will be about the two airports + FOB in the Jilavur, Feruz Abad, Garmsar, Rasman. I assume that this project will take me about two maybe three months, so whoever likes Takistan and my work will wait :). Right now I'm working on an airbase Rasman and here's an example where you would, of course, this is just a basic layout that will change the course. I will add here weakly update.

Feruz Abad FOB:

91ACD2085A43F9F3BFDF4DEACACDA779726496BB2C111CF30B9BEEF4D06E2EFF21CB10826D3D3539957ECA439D025A9638D3E9D4F200FC3D1D469A2A1AE03F2ECA9FC4379936691BBB19A6E685D25233

PS: Sorry for bad picture resolution. If you have some good ideas please write me a message! Thanks

Donbass

• Like 4

This is what Takistan has been needing for a long time. Looks good!

• Like 1

Hi. Today start working on Rasman Aribase and this week give here some pics from work. I hope you will like it bewacuse i will tottaly change this airfield like design so you have to look forward to. :)

PS: I want to know if you want me to do the Loy Manara Airfield for helicopters and  Rasman Airbase for aircraft ? :)

You are doing a really nice work! ;)

• Like 1

These are pretty nice!  Gives me inspiration to work on my own bases.

Only critique really would be that this entry looks a little tight to get into at the end of the bend, based on the screenshot.

• Like 1

These are pretty nice!  Gives me inspiration to work on my own bases.

Only critique really would be that this entry looks a little tight to get into at the end of the bend, based on the screenshot.

entrance to the station is wide enough for a car photographing it from the wrong angle  :)

Congratulations to the release!

Did you ever tought about adding a few checkpoints? And by the way, isn´t this now belonging into the COMPLETE-section?

• Like 1

Congratulations to the release!

Did you ever tought about adding a few checkpoints? And by the way, isn´t this now belonging into the COMPLETE-section?

didnt think about it, good idea :) i still working on Takistan bases, so many things to do now have just runway and taxi ways with lights and the structure of base is still on paper.

• Like 1

Just wanted to test it, but now it says that map.eu is missing. All requirements are double checked.

EDIT: Further investigations showed that also RHS_USF is required.

• Like 1

Just wanted to test it, but now it says that map.eu is missing. All requirements are double checked.

EDIT: Further investigations showed that also RHS_USF is required.

Really. Okay today i will repair these mistakes.

Now I was able to test it and I have to say this is really great work! Clean placing and many nice details.

Keep it up!

• Like 1

good progress so far and bases are looking good from the pictures.

one suggestion referring to the Rasman airbase layout on your original (first) post, I prefer to see hospital and prison swapped around. Its better to have the hospital closer to the flight line so patients can be unloaded from helicopters and go straight into a medical tent. and prisoners can be out there so they wont listen in to important info from HQ.  :D

if you havent already seen this template I think you'll get some good inspiration from it: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12756

• Like 1

good progress so far and bases are looking good from the pictures.

one suggestion referring to the Rasman airbase layout on your original (first) post, I prefer to see hospital and prison swapped around. Its better to have the hospital closer to the flight line so patients can be unloaded from helicopters and go straight into a medical tent. and prisoners can be out there so they wont listen in to important info from HQ.  :D

if you havent already seen this template I think you'll get some good inspiration from it: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12756

thanks. Yes, I know I've already thought about it and the result is that the basic chart hospitals and prisons to swap it to be a bit realistic.  :)
Otherwise As to the reference, I will build on this base, but it will be even better than the Rasman Joint Use Airbase it guarantees hope.   :D  :)
about prison you could see here (containers!) how it will looks  :)

Any chance these bases will be working with CUP Terrains?  

• Like 1

Any chance these bases will be working with CUP Terrains?

Eh... I really dont know. I will see :)