Sign in to follow this  
Michele

My experience in buying Arma 3 Special Edition

Hello,

I bought Arma 3 Special Edition on 26 august and to date I have no idea when they will ship the item!

I sent several emails and nobody seems interested in satisfy a legitimate question by the customer.

The sensation is that they are just bothered in shipping these games to the post office every day etc... so they are waiting for a considerable amount of shipments and doing these in a single shot, and they are doing us a favor anyway!!

Or better they are selling something that they don't have yet...really I don't know what to think and I am so surprised that a company that aspires to conquer the world have a so terrible online store.

In the "Terms and Conditions" there is no word about shipping times and delivery methods, a really amateur site :(

As we say here, "If you can't do something, don't do it!!", so if you don't know how to sell physical items leave this to the professionals...

I sent several emails and nobody seems interested in satisfy a legitimate question by the customer.

To which e-mail address did you send your highly detailed and correctly directed feedback?

I am so surprised that a company that aspires to conquer the world have a so terrible online store.

What?

I filled in the contact form, Tomas Bican replied.

Why are you so nervous ? If someone have the right to be nervous that one should be me...

P.S. I also sent an official complaint to PayPal, but nobody of Bohemia answered.

Why are you so nervous ?

Why-So-Serious-5.jpg

On a serious note, try the Business and Licensing email contact from here quoting your order number etc and they may be able to help. I'm not sure what help posting on these forums will be (apart from me giving you advise a quick search of google would turn up - BI rarely post on their forums, especially regarding orders etc).

Only a week has passed. Usually 2 weeks is a good time to wait if you buy something outside of your country.

Someone who has buyed from BIStore could say if they send any message that the item has been shipped or is there any status that yoou can check somewhere.

@Jackal326

I will try these emails, anyway who better then the store support could help me? And they didn't

@St.Jimmy

They will send an email when the item is shipped, with the tracking number they said.

Also in the "Purchases" page there is the status about the order and now is "Paid/Confirmed, like it was when I paid.

They sent me a nonsense refund, without any explanation...

You disputed the payment and they gave you your money back? What kind of explanation were you expecting?

• Like 5

Where do you actually live? I can't remember the exact date but I got mine within two weeks in Ireland. Keep in mind depending on the items actually contained inside, it could be possible that after buying a set number of boxes to ship first, they might need to order more for production to customers who buy at a later date due to demand. This would of course increase delivery date to further regions

Also, who knows how many emails they get a day about store support. Don't be so touchy your messaged isn't answered within 5 minutes. 

But however you've cancelled and got a refund so case closed. 

I say this under the watchful gaze of the Arma 3 glass soldier sitting on my desk. He has not hypnotized me in any way... 

The purpose of the PayPal complaint was not the refund, but the missed expedition and the lack of explanation for it.

You can give several reasons for the complaint and the refund is not the only solution.

Anyway they said that they had problems with the supplier and the shipping can t be done before next wednesday.

So they tought it would be better for me to not receive it at all (after 8 days) instead of asking me what to do: waiting or refund (!)

I think that in 2015 communications are very easy for everyone in the world, you just spend 30 seconds of your working life answering someone...

If they just said me the situation or writed something on the webpage I would be satisfied.

Mate, they gave you your money back, at that point they don't owe you anything. The order might not have come through the system properly, it might have got lost in the mail, it might have just been delayed. When ordering things online to be physically you need to keep factors like that in mind. Flipping your s**t and writing a complaint to Paypal because it took more then a week is just going to result in a refund because by doing that you implied they were at fault somehow. You exhibited a clear lack of patience and that's on you. What did you expect?

I tried to buy A3 Special Edition, but I could not complete payment (paypal and credit card both) because payment systems showed me "system error" messages. I have sent a message with report of this bug to BIS support, but I still have no answer. I really want to buy A3, but I can not... It's very sad. I hope everything will be ok, but now I'm sad.

UPD: I tried to order A3SE again just after I posted this message and paypal worked ok. I'll post my experience of buyin' A3SE later :3

Tell us how things go!! Good luck!

Anyway I will retry buying it for christmas,but maybe I have to buy it today for having it the 24th december.

• Like 1

Hi, everybody here!
Today I got an e-mail with tracking number. BIS sent the parcel yesterday. It's weight is  ~2.250 kgs.
I think there is only 500 copies of "special edition" because the certificate of silver medal is for 500 copies of this medal. Maybe BIS made another pack of medals, I don't know exactly. So it's better to order now, SE is in store so far.
Here's a picture (from the store page) explaining my thoughts about 500 copies of A3SE: 

1A5ynPYTdxkwAE.jpg

Hi, comrades!
Lol sitrep. Today the parcel from BIS has arrived. Everything is ok, but package was a very little bit damaged, may be adding some soft filler into a package will help in future.
Silver medal and the glass cube with 3D soldier are AWESOME!

Here are some photos:

oWV5zEu4a1U.jpg

88NSoSkJUpc.jpg

jD8HsVZ3k_I.jpg

sRRPUAhU7Og.jpg

Very good, they posted mine yesterday!

I hope that the game version is up-to-date, so I avoid to download some GB...

Hi, comrades!

Lol sitrep. Today the parcel from BIS has arrived. Everything is ok, but package was a very little bit damaged, may be adding some soft filler into a package will help in future.

Silver medal and the glass cube with 3D soldier are AWESOME!

Here are some photos:

oWV5zEu4a1U.jpg

Is the cat part of the edition?  :D

• Like 1

Is the cat part of the edition?  :D

No, cat is not included.  :lol:

Very good, they posted mine yesterday!

I hope that the game version is up-to-date, so I avoid to download some GB...

Well, I don't care about version, 'cause I already have full steam version of Arma with all DLC's etc. 

I ordered special edition just because of extremely awesome souvenirs included =)

No, cat is not included.  :lol:

The cat is not included!?!?!?!?

WTF, BI!

Well I hope you have all the monies for your bills because you just lost a Special Edition customer, arse hose!  :P

Guest Interinactive

Hello BIS people

Sorry if this sounds rude, but when you don't answer support emails, offer no way to message you on social media, and give me no other avenue in which to contact you, I have to try here.

I ordered this edition last week. I emailed about the order status and how it would be sent internationally. Can I be put in touch with someone who can clarify these things?

Thanks

Hello BIS people

Sorry if this sounds rude, but when you don't answer support emails, offer no way to message you on social media, and give me no other avenue in which to contact you, I have to try here.

I ordered this edition last week. I emailed about the order status and how it would be sent internationally. Can I be put in touch with someone who can clarify these things?

Thanks

I'll just quote my previous reply on this inane topic.

On a serious note, try the Business and Licensing email contact from here quoting your order number etc and they may be able to help. I'm not sure what help posting on these forums will be (apart from me giving you advise a quick search of google would turn up - BI rarely post on their forums, especially regarding orders etc).

Guest Interinactive

Excuse me for wanting to clarify some things on a game I paid $200 USD for.

To use that email makes no sense whatsoever, not when there's a form on their support page: https://support.bistudio.com/

If Bohemia didn't leave it for 6 days (so far) without a response, I wouldn't have to search out new avenues in which to get in touch with them.