Before getting an headache trying to make it works, is your module compatible with the MCC's Gaïa artificial intelligence ?

It's working with the script version of GAIA. I haven't tested within the MCC.

Your script scanning every player, while it should only scan server for ai.

When you have 30 people on, the script has to cycle threw every one before it will move 1 AI over creating long delay.

Any way you can fix that?

• Like 1

Anyone else having issues with this mod with EDEN update?

Basically HC gets tuck on loading screen and never loads into mission.  Only after i start mission without HC is when it will then load in but then it will not HC AI units since i started missions prior to HC loading.  Pretty much tested this on a vanilla setup in a simple mission test...

• Like 1

I'm having the same issue with new scenarios. Existing scenarios work fine. I don't suppose this mod is still being updated by the author?

I'm having the same issue with new scenarios. Existing scenarios work fine. I don't suppose this mod is still being updated by the author?

Hmm, that's strange.  Thanks for sharing.  Maybe the script version could be a good alternative? ... Unless its the 3d editor format that screws things up...

Anyone else having issues with this mod with EDEN update?

Basically HC gets tuck on loading screen and never loads into mission.  Only after i start mission without HC is when it will then load in but then it will not HC AI units since i started missions prior to HC loading.  Pretty much tested this on a vanilla setup in a simple mission test...

I can confirm. Neither script nor module is working for me. I will dig deeper. I fear HC is broken completely.

edit: This looks to be a general issue with HC now since the EDEN update guys. I don't think WHM is responsible.

• Like 1

I can confirm. Neither script nor module is working for me. I will dig deeper. I fear HC is broken completely.

edit: This looks to be a general issue with HC now since the EDEN update guys. I don't think WHM is responsible.

Interesting. If you could please let me know how you go that would be greatly appreciated. 

From further testing I have found that the headless clients are connecting fine. WHM just isn't able to pass the AI over to the HCs.

Strangely, WHM still works perfectly in old scenarios made before the Eden update. It is only scenarios updated in the 3D editor that are affected.

I've noticed that the 3D editor makes a bunch of changes to the mission.sqm when you import an existing scenario built in the 2D editor. This may be what is causing the problem.

From further testing I have found that the headless clients are connecting fine. WHM just isn't able to pass the AI over to the HCs.

Strangely, WHM still works perfectly in old scenarios made before the Eden update. It is only scenarios updated in the 3D editor that are affected.

I've noticed that the 3D editor makes a bunch of changes to the mission.sqm when you import an existing scenario built in the 2D editor. This may be what is causing the problem.

Agreed.  HC is not broken as it works fine in ALiVE.  I also believe it was because of the new mission format used.  it may not be reading the SQS correctly.  Not sure if the MOD owner is still active, but hopefully so.

• Like 1

Just tried both a completely new mission with 2 HC slots, setup module and some test ai groups, without binarised mission files and I am getting the same outcome as before. Both clients connect and slot themselves in the lobby but seem to fail loading into them on the briefing screen (as in they have the egg timer like a player still attempting to connect). Once pressing ok they load in and appear to catch up but do not receive any AI groups same thing being reported as you pablo.

This is the same outcome as the previous module release version using 3den but when loading a 2d editor scenario with the same setup all functions as it should.

This was tested using 1.5 available on Armaholic as of 25/2 12:15GMT, although someone using Six might want to investigate the 1.5.3 version released there could be a fix?

• Like 1

@foxhound If you have a moment, could you please post a link to the latest version (v1.5.3)?

Downloaded the latest version (1.5.3) from playwithSiz to see if it would fix my headless client not working, but I get a script missing error. SendInfo is the script it's not finding. Can't see it in the PBO and from looking at your mission script version it's a fundamental function for making it work.

@foxhound If you have a moment, could you please post a link to the latest version (v1.5.3)?

I would not know from where to get that version at all as it does not exist.

I sync with Steam where needed, not with others who create a mess of things.

This Mod is under repair, since BI has now made HC editor objects local to the server instead of their connecting HC. -_-

Apologies for the WHM spam on other websites while I was attempting a live quickfix. I just updated on steam.

This is a big issue and I am unaware of documentation on the latest update regarding this. I have spent days to get this far...

• Like 1

This Mod is under repair, since BI has now made HC editor objects local to the server instead of their connecting HC. -_-

Apologies for the WHM spam on other websites while I was attempting a live quickfix. I just updated on steam.

This is a big issue and I am unaware of documentation on the latest update regarding this. I have spent days to get this far...

Thanks Werthles. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Every Monday and Tuesday night, 60 players in Australia battle 400+ AI thanks to this great mod :)

• Like 3

Understand your pain, and appreciate your efforts!  I'm sure if we can get BI to look at this they may be able to help out!  I'll try to tweet them see if that helps, unless of course you been in touch with them...

Seriously appreciate this mod Werthles. Makes you realize how much you depend on it when it isn't working.

Hope you can either get it going or BI makes some changes to allow it to work fully again.