icebreakr

[IceBreakr/IBIS] Lingor & Dingor for A3

12 minutes ago, hcpookie said:

Sorry where?

In a six figure grid it’s at 005065. Look round some rocks. It is not easy to get into, especially with a static mg covering the entrance.

47 minutes ago, major-stiffy said:

I'm getting this error when launching Lingor and CUP core from SW. Anyone have a solution?

Thanks

error.jpghow to take a screenshot on a pc

Either ignore it or load CUP Terrains until CUP bring out an update.

Would someone help me add Tayzoon faction to the FAP Units pack (Official islands units)? Half-naked painted natives, few masks & "wigs"...

• Like 1

Hi, will the various runways/airstrips ever be converted to the Arma 3 airport/airstrip system?

@icebreakr
We found an issue with Lingor/Dingor and new DLC buildings and namely the Livonia map.
When Lingor/Dingor is loaded some buildings stay up when destroyed while still spawning debris, having both at the same time.

After that I checked the Workshop page to find out diwako independently confirmed it with his message (quoted)

Hey, we noticed some buildings on the new DLC map will not be fully destroy able when lingor is loaded. The effect is that the damaged building does not vanish, so you have the damaged building and ruins stacked on top of each other.
My group tracked down the issue towards this file "lingor_objects.pbo". If it is not loaded the issue does not come up.

I then manually deleted lingor_objects.pbo and loaded onto our server where we have Livonia Zeus template and even though I deleted it only on my client side it still made the buildings destructible (I now assume the building destruction is similar to how AI works in Zeus mode).

Bug has been located and will be fixed asap. Big thanks to Sparfell.